New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

Beautiful coloring on those close-ups! Getting frosty too!
View attachment 1038070
Thanks mr. Transformer! They are not that Optimus Prime...but time will tell.
:bighug:

may have ended up with a bit shorter plants than ideal :watering:but with a new light,new nutes = a not so perfect grow.not short of budsites :smokeit:jack looking a bit sad,but both a good colour and not a mark on them :thumbsup: another 3 weeks could be looking super good :smoking:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Archie my man... glad you catched up....always there since my early days over here with some well founded meanings and advice...truth is what you r saying. Fingers crossed for the coming 3 important weeks indeed. Was kind of an experiment this first cob biotabs round. Specially the start. will ve some new Springsmoke anyway... to guide the battle. Moon will see the light with some trial and error.
:gamer:
:toke:

First time 3ml/l, then they instruct to go straight to 10ml/l for weeks 2 through 7 or 8, but I would suggest, 3,5,7,10,10,10,5,5 as a better sequence based on how we want the soil to be fed. No flush needed!

Thanks Med!! I'll follow this one!!! :D

:bighug:

Last edited:
Me too for the battle!
The Med got things straight looking his biotabs rounds!:headbang:
Just some info: to test the reaction of sadly Jack and becuz i ordered bio pk too late, i will push her each two days, spread over 4, with a fast build up of Bio PK. 3ml bio pk each two days is now done, then 5 ml 2x each 2 days, 7 if she still improves , till 10.
Just to test the booster effect and will level off earlier than 10 if she shows no good reactions.
We all like tests and i have to make some place for Zamnesia Blue. Time stress....
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Me too for the battle!
The Med got things straight looking his biotabs rounds!:headbang:
Just some info: to test the reaction of sadly Jack and becuz i ordered bio pk too late, i will push her each two days, spread over 4, with a fast build up of Bio PK. 3ml bio pk each two days is now done, then 5 ml 2x each 2 days, 7 if she still improves , till 10.
Just to test the booster effect and will level off earlier than 10 if she shows no good reactions.
We all like tests and i have to make some place for Zamnesia Blue. Time stress....
:thumbsup:
Good luck bro! Sounds like Moon has a plan worked out! Let us know how it goes..
:cheers:

Exactly! All those pics of giant buds....lots of respect but will probably never be in my tent. A descend smoke and healthy organic grow is all that matters...combined with low electricity costs. But i enjoy how others manage to get the most out of their rounds.
Thanks for the catch up. Battle seeds should arrive today.:d5:

Last edited:
Day 54.
The bio pk is up to 5 ml like i described above. Litte burn on the tips. But otherwise they are doing ok.
Didnt planned a post...but wil try some defoliation on jack and a very light one for NL. NL is doing ok, no big risks with that lady.
Here some pics before defol. As u can see, becuz of the early lst icw struggling cob distance they are low but too bushy for light penetration.
20190404_125459.jpg

NL
20190404_125513.jpg

Jack before going to the hairdresser now.
20190404_125527.jpg

Back