New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

I can see under her skirt now! *whistles* sexy lady!
Jackie does look a bit droopy, and not as deep deep emerald green like the NL. Defol definitely opened her up a lot:woohoo1:

Worst auto i ve ever had that Jackie...
Could happen...and must have some space soon for the Zamesia battle leg 2.
So decision rapidly made to make her bold. She has to go anyway. Thanks for the rep.:pass:

Last edited:
Awesome job on the defol. You will get just a little more out of those sites and they will produce more resins and oils to protect themselves from the more intense levels of light. That is why this style really helps. A little better for yield, but a lot better for quality bug from the entire plant!

Awesome job on the defol. You will get just a little more out of those sites and they will produce more resins and oils to protect themselves from the more intense levels of light. That is why this style really helps. A little better for yield, but a lot better for quality bug from the entire plant!
I learned a lot from your advises and thread/replies. On the tops of Northern light i saw already some new flowers on the existing buds. Pics tomorrow cuz the 2 bitchies are guarding the house right now:d5:.
I will take all the things with me for the next Zamnesia round starting 1.May!
Biotabs, the autocob...glad i did a little testround just in time for the real work.
Fingers crossed.

and a name change to...im all of a :dizzy:
:pighug:
Yea! I was like...WTF thread does Moon have going now??!!
:crying:
I learned a lot from your advises and thread/replies.
2nd that! @MedCzech is one to keep your eye on, that's for sure! He is very thorough and descriptive..and patient with us who are still learning! He's a mad scientist lol.
I guess MadCzech was already taken?:haha:

Looking forward to more pics tomorrow Mr Moonbastic!

Week 8.
No panic at all for Jack.
Found some diaries with an equal stage week 8....harvests around week 12 à 14!
About defoliation and do's and do nots...i have figured it out without google:d5:

Day 57
20190407_093150.jpg

Jack
20190407_082939.jpg

20190407_093136.jpg

Northern Light

Fresh pushing flower on top of a smaller bud after defol:
20190407_093000.jpg

Another beauty:

20190407_093120.jpg

Greetz from Da Moon.

Back