New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

Day 60. Gooooo ladies...i need space for the battle Zamnesia leg 2!

20190410_212336.jpg

Jack is pushiiiiingg!:d5: She smilezzzz. Do you see it?
20190410_212447.jpg

Northern Light.

20190410_212430.jpg

Looking much better in there. I didn't wanna bring you down but I thought they were looking a bit droopy in earlier posts.

No such issues today, they're looking very happy and like you'll be sat upon a throne of fine ass fire in no time.

Smashing it in there! Well done my man.

Looking much better in there. I didn't wanna bring you down but I thought they were looking a bit droopy in earlier posts.

No such issues today, they're looking very happy and like you'll be sat upon a throne of fine ass fire in no time.

Smashing it in there! Well done my man.

They were very sad indeed bro. But a lot better now. You MUST hit your comments straight away bro.:bighug:
I found some diaries of RQS Jack auto that took 14 weeks....i ve some new hope right now! Thanks for the reply.
Greetz from the moon.

They were very sad indeed bro. But a lot better now. You MUST hit your comments straight away bro.:bighug:
I found some diaries of RQS Jack auto that took 14 weeks....i ve some new hope right now! Thanks for the reply.
Greetz from the moon.
No worries now bud, they're looking great. Have you made any changes?

No worries now bud, they're looking great. Have you made any changes?
I followed, without knowing him :cooldance: but his thread in biotabs attracted me fast, the advice from @MedCzech .
To dare something, to not grow leaves :rofl:...defoliation was a first timer, pushing up bio PK rapidly without exagerating. Hit her another time with 5ml orgatrex and 1bactrex, adapting lights while measuring the LUX a bit...
Credits are for the Med!

She will never become the best yielder i think, but i am glad to see progress instead of droopy and lightcoloured leaves. Time will tell.
For a first test with the autocob and the biotabs, i m the winner of my own private contest already.:rofl:
Greetz
Moony

Back