New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

Turn home button on right side when taking photos so we don't all fall over or get headaches looking at the pictures.

Looking good though for sure! Nice colors in those nugs:cool1:

Thanks guys. Highest part of the canopy is chopped. Other half is riping a bit more.
Good news. Get us some pics of the tent now. We all just want to see what the other guys are doing,...code word being SEE.

Hook us up man! Have you tried any of it yet? Any feedback on that?

Hey Med,

Been busy last days... have to catch up with pics and on the other threads i m following (also yours), i know. This evening some pics and some catch up!
Little smoke report is on here from Northern Light. Buds are curing in a jar.
Never had such pure flavour. Taste is real retro for me. Effects are heavy, but i m sensitive too.
Jack is partitially in brown bags.
Tonight pics. Promised.
Mean time i received the sil flash and boom boom! My 3 new zamnesia blueberries are only 7 days old but doing very well without efforts.

As promised....
Some pics of the lower half of Jack still riping...day 86. The new babies are 3x Zamnesia Blueberry on day 8 on a biotabs prepared soil. Just getting water.
20190506_183552.jpg

20190506_183659.jpg

20190506_183716.jpg

20190506_183643.jpg

And a few of Jackies nugs in the brown sac. I do recommend a click zoom pic...just to see some diamonds.

20190506_183414.jpg

Northern Light is in the jar like a good but still too young wine.
20190506_183911.jpg

20190506_183850.jpg

Fast smell is like a little bit of black pepper , but when you deeply sniff it you go way back in time and you catch that deep wet
-earthlike smell, like the woods drained after a dry period... Nice smoke, still some chlorophyllus in it but that will be gone soon...
It takes me into times long ago, when all those flashy ganjanames did not existed., when i was still young, a believer, and handsome. :crying:
Ooooo boyzzzz and girlzzz u know what i mean.:cheers:

Effects of NL are heavy for me. Not that creative high i like the most but a good, stoned feeling after 30 min of headhigh. 4hours later if u let it come back, you are staring into nothing again...again!
:biggrin:
Thanks for the comments and help above.
All of you.
Grtz Moon.

Nice buds glad your enjoying the smoke too bud
:pass::pass:

Moonshade I'm late to the party but I enjoyed very much your journal !
And also the very useful advices by MedCzech
I have a couple questions if you don't mind : to use theBT compost tea they say we need a pump and an effervescent stone... any link as about what to use ?
And what about using worm casting ?
Anyway thank you again, I'm about to start my second grow ever, this time with biotabs :smoking:

Back