Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos, Biotabs and more

Hey guys, Sour Crinkle is 58 days old today and i dont know what to say :woody::woody::woody: She looks so damn GORGEOUS :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: !! I would update all my plants but i dont have much time and i have to share these pictures with you :vibe: I will let her go 1 more day, the trichomes are perfect and i could take her down today but i want some more amber this time :headbang:
View attachment 813319 View attachment 813316 View attachment 813317 View attachment 813318 View attachment 813323 View attachment 813320 View attachment 813322 View attachment 813324 View attachment 813325 View attachment 813321 View attachment 813326 View attachment 813327 View attachment 813328 View attachment 813329 View attachment 813330

Enjoy the pictures :d5:
picture perfect buds man :d5:

picture perfect buds man :d5:
thank you, much appreciated man :d5:
Some mighty fine dankity DANK you got there dude :slap:.

:vibe::woody: Thank you a lot !
Just read through the whole grow. I am super interested in the “self made” ones. I have a couple seeds that popped out of my last harvest that I want to pop and see how they turn out
Hey man, glad youre back ! :yay:

I was super happy when i found them, i had 3 in my NCH, 1 in my MBAP and 1 in the Sour Livers. I think they are "feminized" because we got the seeds from a "reversed" female and a female.:smoking:
I popped one of each and they are really wonderful ! :woohoo:The NCH dont has much smell ( like her mum ) but has a lot better bud structure and she develops a purple coloration. I think she was a "hermie" and she is mum and dad together but i dont saw any purple NCH´s ( so its maybe from the MBAP?) :shrug: Lets see what she smells when i cut her ( in about 3-4 days):headbang:. She is 58 days old today.
IMG_3882.JPG
IMG_3880.JPG
IMG_3885.JPG
IMG_3879.JPG

The MBAP looks even better, she smells like her mum with a really dank rotten smell to it, i dont know where this comes from:biggrin: The look is like her mum, deep green leaves, almost white buds and a very nice (ripe) pistil color. :d5: The smell is unbelievable ! She smells so awesome and i really regret the small pot now:crying: I loved her mums smell but the added rotten smell is killer :headbang:
IMG_3875.JPG
IMG_3872.JPG
IMG_3869.JPG
IMG_3867.JPG

IMG_3868.JPG

The Sour Livers starts to develop very chunky, dense buds with early frost just like her mum. She has very long petioles and "special" leaves :cheers: I think the buds will look like the Sour Livers buds, but we will see :headbang:.
IMG_3859.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_3864.JPG
IMG_3788.JPG
IMG_3862.JPG
IMG_3863.JPG

They took the training like champs, and they are all worth a bigger pot for sure ! I may drop my other NCH´s in 15L pots too, but i want to test-smoke her first :pass:.
I hope this helps and i am sure they are worth a big pot :d5:

Wow, that Sour Crinkle is just fantastic. Great job. :worship: Curious about her height ... did you get a chance to measure before chopping?

Wow, that Sour Crinkle is just fantastic. Great job. :worship: Curious about her height ... did you get a chance to measure before chopping?
Thank you very much man ! :d5::cheers: She started flowering with ~42cm height but added about 5 -10 cm of bud :biggrin: I think she was ~50cm in the end :headbang: My plants are always a bit smaller so i think you could easily achieve 60-70cm with a green thumb ! :greenthumb:I dont have the wet weight, but i weighted the carton with the buds inside so i can calculate the wet-weight after the drying. :bighug:

Thank you very much man ! :d5::cheers: She started flowering with ~42cm height but added about 5 -10 cm of bud :biggrin: I think she was ~50cm in the end :headbang: My plants are always a bit smaller so i think you could easily achieve 60-70cm with a green thumb ! :greenthumb:I dont have the wet weight, but i weighted the carton with the buds inside so i can calculate the wet-weight after the drying. :bighug:
Annnnnnd this has prompted me to go ahead and soak my mystery beans. I wish I remembered what buds they came out of lol.

thank you, much appreciated man :d5:

:vibe::woody: Thank you a lot !

Hey man, glad youre back ! :yay:

I was super happy when i found them, i had 3 in my NCH, 1 in my MBAP and 1 in the Sour Livers. I think they are "feminized" because we got the seeds from a "reversed" female and a female.:smoking:
I popped one of each and they are really wonderful ! :woohoo:The NCH dont has much smell ( like her mum ) but has a lot better bud structure and she develops a purple coloration. I think she was a "hermie" and she is mum and dad together but i dont saw any purple NCH´s ( so its maybe from the MBAP?) :shrug: Lets see what she smells when i cut her ( in about 3-4 days):headbang:. She is 58 days old today.
View attachment 813848 View attachment 813846 View attachment 813850 View attachment 813845

The MBAP looks even better, she smells like her mum with a really dank rotten smell to it, i dont know where this comes from:biggrin: The look is like her mum, deep green leaves, almost white buds and a very nice (ripe) pistil color. :d5: The smell is unbelievable ! She smells so awesome and i really regret the small pot now:crying: I loved her mums smell but the added rotten smell is killer :headbang:
View attachment 813840 View attachment 813839 View attachment 813838 View attachment 813837
View attachment 813851
The Sour Livers starts to develop very chunky, dense buds with early frost just like her mum. She has very long petioles and "special" leaves :cheers: I think the buds will look like the Sour Livers buds, but we will see :headbang:.
View attachment 813830 View attachment 813829 View attachment 813833 View attachment 813835 View attachment 813831 View attachment 813832
They took the training like champs, and they are all worth a bigger pot for sure ! I may drop my other NCH´s in 15L pots too, but i want to test-smoke her first :pass:.
I hope this helps and i am sure they are worth a big pot :d5:
Well this one actually lol

Back