Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos, Biotabs and more

Just a few pics :smoking:

Sour Crinkle
IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3252.JPG
IMG_3258.JPG

Creme Bubbly
has a few problems, does somebody know what this could be ? :shrug: the leaves at the top have a few yellow spots and brown tips and the 2 leaves in the last picture dont look healthy too :shrug:
the rest of the plant looks healthy :biggrin:
IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3230.JPG
IMG_3234.JPG

Blue Toof stacking really hard :headbang:
IMG_3244.JPG
IMG_3250.JPG

Gold Glue
IMG_3240.JPG
IMG_3241.JPG

Bubbly Livers
IMG_3237.JPG

Sour Alien Livers
IMG_3239.JPG

Enjoy the pictures :d5:

Just caught up with this, looking amazing. Finally got my Sour Crinkle's going so I'm super excited to see how your SC's turning out, gives me hope!
Thank you very much :toke: I cant wait to see what you can do with the Sour Crinkles :d5: She is a lovely lady for sure :cheers:

Quick updates ( pics from yesterday except Sour Alien Livers and Bubbly Livers) , Sour Crinkle and Creme Bubbly are 46 days old and both are beautiful :headbang: Sour Crinkle is a frost monster, she looks almost all-white :drool: with some brown pistils :biggrin: The smell is very sweet now, really intoxicating :headbang: bubblegum, grapes and a very dominant sweet smell i really cant figure out but its awesome :vibe: The Creme Bubbly shows more and more Magnesium deficiency, i upped the dose to 2ml/L of Canna Mono Magnesium and i hope that works for me :biggrin: She smells not chemmy and not like bubblegum, its a very unique mix i cant describe now, sorry for that :shrug: .

Sour Crinkle
IMG_3371.JPG
IMG_3362.JPG

Creme Bubbly
IMG_3348.JPG
IMG_3350.JPG

Blue Toof is 35 days old and i am very happy with my Biotabs Starterkit so far :headbang: She puts on the frost now but i cant smell much as the Sour Crinkle and the Creme Bubbly are so so heavy:biggrin: Lovely lady with budsites everywhere. She looks very happy and she gets the next PK-tea in 2 days :smoking:. Stay tuned ! Gold Glue is 27 days old and she is a very short lady :biggrin: I hope she starts the stretch in the next few days :biggrin:Happy and healthy, just a bit slow :vibe:

Blue Toof
IMG_3366.JPG
IMG_3355.JPG

Gold Glue with bad pictures SORRY :biggrin: !
IMG_5972.JPG
IMG_5973.JPG

Sour Alien Livers (right) and Bubbly Livers (left) are 19 days both are very happy i am really in love with the Alien Livers pheno ( I like the hubbabubba-pheno too:smoking:):bighug:
IMG_5962.JPG
IMG_5966.JPG

Selfmade NCH day 44
IMG_5975.JPG
IMG_5976.JPG

I will add pictures of my selfmade Sour Livers and MBAP later/tommorow:smoking:

Everything looking great, really lovely girls, especially that Sour Crinkle :bow::drool:.
Thank you very much man :toke:

Sour Crinkle is 51 days old and all i can say is wow :bighug:I started the flush yesterday and i think i will pull her day 60-65.:headbang: Lovely smell from this lady its very very sweet and i cant get enough from it, its to die for :drool: I think of the color turquoise when i smell her :biggrin: She has buds everywhere even the lowers are very big ! :headbang: Her buds are very hard and full of trichs :biggrin:
IMG_3485.JPG
IMG_3486.JPG
IMG_3488.JPG
IMG_3490.JPG
IMG_3491.JPG
IMG_3492.JPG

And a picture from her lowest bud :bighug:
IMG_3495.JPG

Creme Bubbly
also at day 51 and i started Overdrive yesterday :headbang: She needs much P and Mag so i hope this will fix my problems :vibe: The smell is very unique, its dank, a bit like rubber but also very sweet i really dont know how to describe it but i can say its AWESOME ! When i open the tent, the Creme Bubbly is definetly dominant in smell ! :pass: She dont has any mature pistils so i think needs at least 70 days to finish. Her main bud is ridiculously big :headbang:
IMG_3480.JPG
IMG_3496.JPG

And a pic from her "unhealthy" side :smoking:
IMG_3481.JPG

The rest of the bunch looks really happy and i will update them later today/tommorow :smoking:

Thank you very much man :toke:

Sour Crinkle is 51 days old and all i can say is wow :bighug:I started the flush yesterday and i think i will pull her day 60-65.:headbang: Lovely smell from this lady its very very sweet and i cant get enough from it, its to die for :drool: I think of the color turquoise when i smell her [emoji3] She has buds everywhere even the lowers are very big ! :headbang: Her buds are very hard and full of trichs [emoji3]
View attachment 810406 View attachment 810407 View attachment 810408 View attachment 810403 View attachment 810404 View attachment 810405

And a picture from her lowest bud :bighug:
View attachment 810402
Creme Bubbly
also at day 51 and i started Overdrive yesterday :headbang: She needs much P and Mag so i hope this will fix my problems :vibe: The smell is very unique, its dank, a bit like rubber but also very sweet i really dont know how to describe it but i can say its AWESOME ! When i open the tent, the Creme Bubbly is definetly dominant in smell ! :pass: She dont has any mature pistils so i think needs at least 70 days to finish. Her main bud is ridiculously big :headbang:
View attachment 810398 View attachment 810400

And a pic from her "unhealthy" side :smoking:
View attachment 810401

The rest of the bunch looks really happy and i will update them later today/tommorow :smoking:

Lookin good!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back