Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos, Biotabs and more

Here is a new update because my little babies grow sooo fast :smoking:

Creme Bubbly day 12 i love her fat chunky indica leaves, her fingers are veery big as u can see.:biggrin:
CB 12.JPG
CB d12.JPG

Sour Crinkle
day 12 her leaves are very big and wide, she looks more than happy :smoking: What do you think about LST her ?
SC 12.JPG
SC d12.JPG

My Blue Toof sprouted and looks really sweet.:biggrin:
BT d1.JPG

NCHx? day 10
NCH d10.JPG

MBAPx? day 8 and some pictures of her roots :d5:
MBAP d8.JPG
IMG_5061.JPG
IMG_5062.JPG

Enjoy the pictures.:d5:

Looking good, can't put my Sour Crinkle's in for another month but this is making me want to do it now.
Sorry to hear that bro, she is a beast ! Her leaves are huuge, her branches shoot up veeery fast ! I´ve never grown her parents but her leaves looking like a nice blend of both.:pass:
I will upload pictures of her and the Creme Bubbly tommorow :smoking:.

I germinated 1 Gold Glue yesterday and cant wait till she shows me her taproot. I have 2 Gold Glue seeds looking very bright. Someone saw this before ?:shrug:
IMG_5068.JPG

My NCH x ? is a mutant, i think she topped herself ( i like that lol ) :biggrin:.
IMG_5072.JPG

I couldnt believe my eyes when a saw another seed, this time in my Sour Livers. 3 seeds in 3 different plants and i never had a male. I dont have 1 immature seed anywhere and i´ve never seen this before lol:smoking:.
IMG_5078.JPG

Enjoy the pictures .:d5:

Sorry to hear that bro, she is a beast ! Her leaves are huuge, her branches shoot up veeery fast ! I´ve never grown her parents but her leaves looking like a nice blend of both.:pass:
I will upload pictures of her and the Creme Bubbly tommorow :smoking:.

I germinated 1 Gold Glue yesterday and cant wait till she shows me her taproot. I have 2 Gold Glue seeds looking very bright. Someone saw this before ?:shrug:
View attachment 795863

My NCH x ? is a mutant, i think she topped herself ( i like that lol ) :biggrin:.
View attachment 795864

I couldnt believe my eyes when a saw another seed, this time in my Sour Livers. 3 seeds in 3 different plants and i never had a male. I dont have 1 immature seed anywhere and i´ve never seen this before lol:smoking:.
View attachment 795865

Enjoy the pictures .:d5:
lovly lil seed to find i think id have to try find a male and do some pollinating with those genetics:stir::stir::stir:

lovly lil seed to find i think id have to try find a male and do some pollinating with those genetics:stir::stir::stir:

I am more than happy :vibe:. The Sour Livers seed is showing me his taproot already:bighug:.

Update time:smoking:.

My Gold Glue was put to germination 1 day earlier (Tuesday) but still nothing to see..i hope it will germinate in the next 1-2 days.

Creme Bubbly is 16 days old now and WOW ! Such a beauty :headbang: I loooove her leaves, she has very tight nodes and her daily growth is awesome ! I leaf tucked her, she didnt shown pisitils yet and i hope i get a big big indica plant with some HubbaBubba influence in the (pre-)flower stretch:pass:.

day 15 & 16
day 15 CB.JPG
day 16 cb.JPG

Leaf tucked day 16

CB LT top.JPG
CB LT.JPG

Sour Crinkle is also 16 days old and her leaves are bigger than my hands ! Dont know if i have small hands but anyway, this is ridiculous !:bow: Her branches developed a bit better than the Creme Bubbly so i hope i get some big side branches with some leaf tucking here:smoking: I saw some pistils yesterday so i can say my SC is a little girl :d5:.

day 15 leaf tucked & day 16 SC on the right
day 15 SC LT.JPG
day 16.JPG

Leaf tucked day 16

SC LT.JPG
SC LT 2.JPG

Blue Toof is 5 days old and looks very sweet, very fast and healthy grow.
BT day 5.JPG

NCH x ? is 14 days old and her mutation is kinda cool. 4 leaves developed very fast and i cant wait to see her new growth.:biggrin:

day 13 & 14
NCH day 13.JPG
NCH day 14.JPG

MBAP x ? is 12 days old and i think she should get some new shoes:biggrin:. I dont know why but her leaves are kinda "heavy". :biggrin:

day 11 & 12
MBAP 11.JPG
MBAP 12.JPG

Enjoy the pictures :d5:.

Attachments

• day 16.JPG
    day 16.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I am more than happy :vibe:. The Sour Livers seed is showing me his taproot already:bighug:.

Update time:smoking:.

My Gold Glue was put to germination 1 day earlier (Tuesday) but still nothing to see..i hope it will germinate in the next 1-2 days.

Creme Bubbly is 16 days old now and WOW ! Such a beauty :headbang: I loooove her leaves, she has very tight nodes and her daily growth is awesome ! I leaf tucked her, she didnt shown pisitils yet and i hope i get a big big indica plant with some HubbaBubba influence in the (pre-)flower stretch:pass:.

day 15 & 16
View attachment 796551 View attachment 796553

Leaf tucked day 16

View attachment 796550 View attachment 796549

Sour Crinkle is also 16 days old and her leaves are bigger than my hands ! Dont know if i have small hands but anyway, this is ridiculous !:bow: Her branches developed a bit better than the Creme Bubbly so i hope i get some big side branches with some leaf tucking here:smoking: I saw some pistils yesterday so i can say my SC is a little girl :d5:.

day 15 leaf tucked & day 16 SC on the right
View attachment 796552View attachment 796563

Leaf tucked day 16

View attachment 796560 View attachment 796561

Blue Toof is 5 days old and looks very sweet, very fast and healthy grow.
View attachment 796548
NCH x ? is 14 days old and her mutation is kinda cool. 4 leaves developed very fast and i cant wait to see her new growth.:biggrin:

day 13 & 14
View attachment 796558 View attachment 796559

MBAP x ? is 12 days old and i think she should get some new shoes:biggrin:. I dont know why but her leaves are kinda "heavy". :biggrin:

day 11 & 12
View attachment 796556 View attachment 796557

Enjoy the pictures :d5:.
all looking nice and green :d5: making me even more excited how come the nch x? waas it a freebie if so maybe its a nch x sour hound

all looking nice and green :d5: making me even more excited how come the nch x? waas it a freebie if so maybe its a nch x sour hound

Thank you very much my friend :toke:. I found 1 seed in my NCH, 1 seed in my MBAP and 1 seed in my Sour Livers:smoking:. The NCH x ? is the seed i found in my NCH:biggrin:. I dont know who the father is, i never saw any pollen sac(s) so the father could be NCH herself, Sour Livers, MBAP or Stilton Special :headbang: . I think the father could be Stilton because i didnt found a seed in her and all the other seeds were very healthy, germinated very fast and 2 of them also growing very well.:biggrin: I also have the SH x NCH freebie and i think i will grow her in my next grow.:vibe: I would never drop a NCHxSH seed in such a "shabby" pot btw:biggrin:.

Thank you very much my friend :toke:. I found 1 seed in my NCH, 1 seed in my MBAP and 1 seed in my Sour Livers:smoking:. The NCH x ? is the seed i found in my NCH:biggrin:. I dont know who the father is, i never saw any pollen sac(s) so the father could be NCH herself, Sour Livers, MBAP or Stilton Special :headbang: . I think the father could be Stilton because i didnt found a seed in her and all the other seeds were very healthy, germinated very fast and 2 of them also growing very well.:biggrin: I also have the SH x NCH freebie and i think i will grow her in my next grow.:vibe: I would never drop a NCHxSH seed in such a "shabby" pot btw:biggrin:.
ok now im with yah could be intresting when flowering sets in will you kill males if one shows its head if i had the space id love to do a bit amatur breeding for fun take some male pollen and pollinate a few braches of a female :pass:

ok now im with yah could be intresting when flowering sets in will you kill males if one shows its head if i had the space id love to do a bit amatur breeding for fun take some male pollen and pollinate a few braches of a female :pass:

I hope for females but i think i wont kill the male if i have one, i need to move him outside the tent for sure but i would try to get some pollen and do some "breeding" .:smoking:

Its Update time again :smoking:.
I have 1 Sour Crinkle and 1 Creme Bubbly at 20 days today and they both look very happy and healthy:pass:Sour Crinkle stands at 28cm tall and growed 8cm in the last 36h. This is the most impressive growth i saw so far.:vibe: I broke a fan leaf 2 days ago but she didnt care at all. Creme Bubbly is only 22cm tall, she only growed 2cm the last 2 days but her branches and leaves develop more

and more everyday . She looks like a heavy Creme de la Chem pheno and i love that but i hope i get some Hubbabubbasmelloscope vigour in the next few days:biggrin:.

Sour Crinkle
IMG_5162.JPG
IMG_5164.JPG

Creme Bubbly day 19 & 20
IMG_5135.JPG
IMG_5165.JPG

My Blue Toof is 8 days old and i am already so happy with the results of the Biotabs kit. She got the Boom Boom Spray yesterday ( thanks again @Biotabs F69 !)She looks very awesome and is showing exceptional vigour for only 8 days.:headbang:
IMG_5161.JPG

NCH x ? is 18 days old and she is a freaky lady lol ! After putting out 4 leaves she is now trifoliated since 2 nodes:vibe:. She shows a little nutrient deficiency in her 3-fingered-leaves but i think that is because she needs more nutrients to put out 3 instead of 2 leaves and branches per node. I will up the dose for her and feed her like my Sour Crinkle and Creme Bubbly now.:headbang: She is a bit thirsty for sure !
IMG_5169.JPG
IMG_5168.JPG

The MBAP x ? cross is 16 days old and i transplanted her 1 day ago. I added some Mycotrex and sprayed Boom Boom Spray from Biotabs and just ~18h i saw a little root at the rim? of the pot. THIS IS F***ING
AWESOME LOL :bow:!! I will add a picture of the little root later !
IMG_5170.JPG
IMG_5171.JPG

My selfmade Sour Livers x ? sprouted yesterday and looks really sweet. Its very very hot in my tent (31°C :nono:) but she dont looks too bad, the pic is just shitty :biggrin:

IMG_5172.JPG

My Gold Glue sporuted just a few hours ago and well, she looks like a GOLD Glue lol :crying:. I think its because of the temps in my tent and i hope she will catch up soon but this golden spot on a gold glue is just too funny lol :smoking:.
IMG_5158.JPG
IMG_5157.JPG

Enjoy the pictures.:d5:

Back