Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos, Biotabs and more

time flies :smoking:

Sour Crinkle and Creme Bubbly are 34 days old and both are super happy !

The Sour Crinkle is packing on the frost fast and hard and smell so delicious :woohoo1: Very sweet with sour hints :smoking:She is 45cm tall and she has so many buds :drool:. She has a very very deep green color :smoking: Pictures from yesterday :
IMG_5678.JPG
IMG_5624.JPG
IMG_5630.JPG

The Creme Bubbly is 48cm tall and i think she will grow at least 5-10cm more. No smell from this lady yet but i think this will change fast in the next few days:pass:. I´m really in love with her structure :headbang:
IMG_5614.JPG
IMG_5672.JPG

Blue Toof is 21 days old and 31cm tall.:drool: Lovely lady with very explosive growth ! Biotabs are freakin awesome so far :headbang:
IMG_5680.JPG

Gold Glue is 13 days old and looks more than happy ! Chunky little lady !:smoking: Pic from yesterday
IMG_5634.JPG

Sour Alien Livers and Bubbly Livers are 7 days old. I hope for the Alien and the Hubbbabubba pheno:headbang:

Sour Alien Livers day 6
IMG_5612.JPG

Bubbly Livers day 7
IMG_5660.JPG

NCHx?
is 32 days old and starts packing on the frost now( not in the picture). I really dont know who was her dad :shrug: She looks a bit like my old MBAP but i have to wait to be sure :biggrin:
Picture 2 days ago
IMG_5563.JPG

MBAPx? is 30 days old and nothing much to say about this little lady. She looks a bit like the NCHx so her dad might be the NCH :shrug::shrug::shrug:
Picture 2 days ago
IMG_5590.JPG

Sour Liversx? is 14 days old and looks very happy after topping:woohoo:. Let the show begin:cooldance:
IMG_5663.JPG
IMG_5664.JPG

Enjoy the pictures:d5:

time flies :smoking:

Sour Crinkle and Creme Bubbly are 34 days old and both are super happy !

The Sour Crinkle is packing on the frost fast and hard and smell so delicious :woohoo1: Very sweet with sour hints :smoking:She is 45cm tall and she has so many buds :drool:. She has a very very deep green color :smoking: Pictures from yesterday :
View attachment 803800 View attachment 803803 View attachment 803804
The Creme Bubbly is 48cm tall and i think she will grow at least 5-10cm more. No smell from this lady yet but i think this will change fast in the next few days:pass:. I´m really in love with her structure :headbang:
View attachment 803802 View attachment 803807
Blue Toof is 21 days old and 31cm tall.:drool: Lovely lady with very explosive growth ! Biotabs are freakin awesome so far :headbang:
View attachment 803808
Gold Glue is 13 days old and looks more than happy ! Chunky little lady !:smoking: Pic from yesterday
View attachment 803806
Sour Alien Livers and Bubbly Livers are 7 days old. I hope for the Alien and the Hubbbabubba pheno:headbang:

Sour Alien Livers day 6
View attachment 803801
Bubbly Livers day 7
View attachment 803795

NCHx?
is 32 days old and starts packing on the frost now( not in the picture). I really dont know who was her dad :shrug: She looks a bit like my old MBAP but i have to wait to be sure :biggrin:
Picture 2 days ago
View attachment 803809

MBAPx? is 30 days old and nothing much to say about this little lady. She looks a bit like the NCHx so her dad might be the NCH :shrug::shrug::shrug:
Picture 2 days ago
View attachment 803810

Sour Liversx? is 14 days old and looks very happy after topping:woohoo:. Let the show begin:cooldance:
View attachment 803796 View attachment 803797

Enjoy the pictures:d5:
lookng great some nice frost already:smoking:

sooooo frosty man i dunno what i was thinking but i stayed away from anything with sour or crinkle in its name from mephisto me thinks i was wrong now :doh:

I never grown Sour Crack or Grape Crinkle before but every Grape Crinkle i saw was a frost machine :drool:. I really liked the Sour Stomper and the Sour Livers with the sour parentage. Rock hard nugs and frosty as hell.:headbang: This Illuminauto CANT dissapoint ! :pass:

Sour Crack and Creme Bubbly are 40 days old today.

Sour Crack
is such a lovely lady :woohoo: She has a very heavy and dank sour smell :headbang: lovely color and big dense nugs everywhere. ( sorry for the bad pic )
IMG_3183.JPG
IMG_3202.JPG

IMG_3186.JPG

Creme Bubbly
has a lovely structure and her buds fatten up from day to day.:smoking: She will yield for sure ! I have some Cal/Mag deficiency going on and her top-leaves are turning yellow :eek1::sadcry: I added +0,2ml/l Sensi A+B today and added +0,5ml/l (1,5ml/l now) Canna Mono Calcium and Mono Magnesium. I hope this will fix my problems:rolleyes1: ..
IMG_3192.JPG
IMG_3193.JPG

IMG_3218.JPG
IMG_3204.JPG

Blue Toof is 27 days old and damn she is fast ! Lovely lady with a great structure and vigorous side branches :pass: She will get my PK-tea from Biotabs tommorow:yay:
IMG_3210.JPG
IMG_3213.JPG

Gold Glue is 19 days old and i think i got a 24k pheno :smoking: very big indica looking leaves :smoking:
IMG_3214.JPG
IMG_3216.JPG

Bubbly Livers and Sour Alien Livers are 12 days old. Cant decide which one to pick for the Grow-off :biggrin: Both are veeeery nice :headbang:

1.both 2. BL
IMG_3196.JPG
IMG_3197.JPG

1.BL 2.SAL
IMG_3198.JPG
IMG_3199.JPG

Enjoy the pictures :d5:

Back