New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

Thanks man.
Dont even have a bong.:shrug:
Just in the closet inside a carton toiletpaper roll. :rofl:
Humidity 30 %temp 18 degreesHope she will be smokable in 24 hours.

I think i will have to do an effort for some quality pics of the biggest buds.
They look like set with crystals or diamonds.
Biotabs...i will never experiment with other nutes again. I m totally blown away. This was an experiment, new light and first on organics.
Tonight, a full and happy Moon will shine.:whew:

Thanks man.
Dont even have a bong.:shrug:
Just in the closet inside a carton toiletpaper roll. :rofl:
Humidity 30 %temp 18 degreesHope she will be smokable in 24 hours.

I think i will have to do an effort for some quality pics of the biggest buds.
They look like set with crystals or diamonds.
Biotabs...i will never experiment with other nutes again. I m totally blown away. This was an experiment, new light and first on organics.
Tonight, a full and happy Moon will shine.:whew:
Lots of people singing biotab's praises over here!

Seems like they work wonders. They don't suit me but when they work they seem to really WORK.

Enjoy the fruits!

Paper bag on a heat source will dry buds out in like 24 hours or less. Not great, but functional.

NL cut on day 76.
Not one fluffy bud, all dense and compact.
Nice twisted lst stem. Healthy roots, and the soil smells like ultrafresh woodsoil after the grow.
So it will be upgraded and reused!

I m happy with this first round on cob and the biotabs range.
Now each day a bit of trimming and in paperbags. Then curing in weckpots.
20190426_201512.jpg
20190426_201327.jpg
20190426_201923.jpg

NL cut on day 76.
Not one fluffy bud, all dense and compact.
Nice twisted lst stem. Healthy roots, and the soil smells like ultrafresh woodsoil after the grow.
So it will be upgraded and reused!

I m happy with this first round on cob and the biotabs range.
Now each day a bit of trimming and in paperbags. Then curing in weckpots.
View attachment 1051489 View attachment 1051490 View attachment 1051491
Sweet! I am sure the smell is lovely. Save that trim and use it for some bubble hash later on.

Looking good though, and that soil can definitely be reused. It gets better and better in the organics game, as long as you keep feeding it.

Sweet! I am sure the smell is lovely. Save that trim and use it for some bubble hash later on.

Looking good though, and that soil can definitely be reused. It gets better and better in the organics game, as long as you keep feeding it.
Thanks med.
First smokereport NL:
Smell and taste (was a fast dried lower bud) are very earthlike, pine also. This is retro classicstyle!
Very white ashes. You can definitely taste and smell that this NL is pure and biologic. The high came fast via my back, shoulders, neck to the brains. Turned into full body after 30 min, after another 30 min a lovely headhigh: light, creative, and consistent.
Feeling was heavy but not too much and easy to control.
No panic feelings at all.
I m kinda sensitive though (max 2 joints per week, shared), so effects are difficult to compare.
One things is for sure: first biologic smoke i had in my life, and from now on i can make the absolutely difference.
This is pure.
This is it. Biotabs forever.

While i see 2 of 3 zamnesia blueberries popping into the world:d5:
I have a question.
RQS Jack needs some more time. Trichs are ultra swollen, the little balls on top are huge. This strain is 40 sativa 40 indica 20 ruderalis.
She had some light issues...was ugly, made me sad...but omg she has turned out beautiful. Even after her heavy defol (@MassMom ) ... flashback, she is on the left:
20190404_150017.jpg

Look at her now on day 78!
And click on the middle pic to see some frost will ya?

20190428_150103.jpg

20190428_145050.jpg

20190428_145026.jpg

smells are really sativa dominated. Don t know if this is a special pheno but i smell amnasia haze? Weird...
Looks like she will go to 100 days...never had that, folks!

Only bio pk 5ml each 2 or 3 days and a fat spoon of honey per liter. No tip burn at all (edit: just a little bit to be honest).
She looked sick few weeks ago! Wonders of nature....

Question:
As u see she has grown a lot of leaves after defol....light penetration is not optimal.
What can i do? Another defol? @MedCzech who became my master since using Biotabs.
Thanks for some advice!

Grtz
Moon

Last edited:
You can do another level light defol to open her up a little, but the type of plant she is, don't do a massive one. Other than that, she is looking great. Should give some decent buds.

You can do another level light defol to open her up a little, but the type of plant she is, don't do a massive one. Other than that, she is looking great. Should give some decent buds.
Thanks again Med. I will follow closely this week how the trichs change in 24h. If no big difference, i will open her a little bit for light.

Back