New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

What’s your PK feeding?
Bio Pk 2 5 8...i think. 10ml/week spread over 3 5 2 each 2 days.

Chill out...she is fine. Maybe a little def late, but she is going to die soon son, and that's a good thing. Don't panic.

Nothing you can really do at this point in organics. The mycotrex helps this issue and so does the Silicium Flash. Yes, looks like Calcium or Potassium. Maybe she got too much P from the booster.

Not much you can do at this late stage. Feed her and she will finish within a couple weeks or so anyways.

Thumbs again for the med!

How much cal-mag are you giving them? It looks like early cal def to me but some pros will be able weigh in. @Waira will be able to steer you in the right direction

Thanks for calling in the medic. Waira s crazy busy so i thought i ll let him focus on his giant hospital house....but he gave me a visit! He s like lightning. Strikes in. Surprise!:joy:
No calmag at all.....

Yes, @Waira knows best. I personally would lay off the PK boost a touch on her, not so much nice else and let her finish out. All the work might result in nothing at this late stage, but up to you what you want to do.
I will follow that. First idea was to give her a 5ml orga 1gr bactrex cuz in orga is mg and ca...

Yeah, I mean you're only couple of weeks of feeding away by the look of it. Personally at this point I like to just push them as hard as possible without completely frying them and then giving a good flush with Flawless Finish. Not the most aesthetically appealing approach but it's worked for me. These kind of small issues at this point aren't gonna be too much of a problem.
Thats the other side...or take it eazzy or push them up...lol.

:smokeout: mates,.... :toke:

Moon I'd say it's a minor Ca defc. starting,.... Are you running purely on BioTabs? Is your water hard, like 200+ppm? How close are the lights, and are the symptoms located on the uppermost levels?
...I'd stay on feeds another week at least, since you're organic there's no real need to "flush", or more accurately, cleanse (no nuthin' but water period),... You want a good steady supply of P-K, S and micro's (Mn particularly) for final fattening/ripening, and terpene production,... At late stages, no need to hammer the feeds in, she simply won't use that much toward the end,... I like to give molasses or even honey to fizz-up the soil herd, get them busy so they scavenge and cycle the organic goodies/nutes nicely and keep a readily available supply around,...:coffee:
1fat tsp/qt will do!
.... start assessing your trich's colors now, to get a handle on the ratio of clear:cloudy:amber (likely very little now, mainly on sugar leaves- (don't account there, always on calyxes from several spots all over), and to see how fast they change,... final ripening speed can vary quite a bit plant to plant! %amber is more tricky, in uncommon cases, it's slow to form, and waiting for a certain set % may take the bud past prime for terp's and potency... Remember, amber comes from the formation of CBN, aTHC breakdown cannabinoid, the plants doesn't "make" CBN directly; CBN gives a narco-sleepy effect to the high,.....

Ppm 350 holy doc. Light cob 100 watt 3500K cree 3590 at 50 or max 40cm. Playing around 50.000 lux and 40k. Temp 22 constant. Hum 36 a 45. VPD known:smoking:. Spots on the higher leaves, not at the middle of dowstairs.

Who s building your statue. Your posts are incredible, scientific, i can smell your giant experience up to here...and thats far away from were u are. Back on business:
Biotabs full (tabs, startrex, bio pk 5 8, bactrex, mycotrex, orgatrex)on biobizz light mix soil, except silicium and your well praised booom booom @blue spray it everywhere....booom booomm boom boom i want u in my room...song:crying: u know it? Its ridiculous...Vengaboyz....
I must order those 2..stupid i didn t do that.
Trichs not white enough now. Still bunch clear. Here and there some amber.
Dont like the couch lock narc though....so not too much amber for me...like to stay bizzy. Prefer a chop a bit early instead of fully amber.
The honey beeezzzz thing....that fits well in my organic mind since 2019... will do that.

Bless u all for the inputs.
Love from the moon.

Last edited:
Week 9 day 63. I m not the best photographer but who cares.:coffee2:
20190413_203959.jpg

20190413_204031.jpg

Cal mag def for NL. Looking around how to avoid that next round. Common known problem with Biotabs.
I ll keep up now with max 3ml bio pk per feed for this week. She s thirsty...first 2l feed today. With fat spoon of honey. Amber trichs not at the moment...or its from hitting her... still clear...waiting for cloudies. 40 a 50k of lux for her.

20190413_204238.jpg

20190413_204356.jpg

Jack still no brown pistels. She will yield, thats clear. But a bit dissapointed when i compare with the 2018 version. Due to privacy reasons my outdoor grow of 2017 was removed at my demand...2018 first indoor with other light also. Apologies for that. Had 80gr dry of her then.
She catched up, i let her do her thing.
She likes the bio pk. A lot. Almost no tip burn...should hit her up, no? 3 +5 + 3 each 2 days now. Spread over 8. 2l feed today cuz i have to let them alone for 4 days...
No honey. For now:redface:. She stays sensitive for the lux. Cuz i have only one cob, she stays a bit on the side. 20 min a max 30k lux for her or she starts bleaching again. Also her part. sativa genetics are outcoming. Also smell is like.

20190413_204252.jpg

20190413_204512.jpg

I like a more uplifting and creative high...so she will satisfy me in a week or 3 i hope.
Zamnesia contest is coming closer...so i have a problem to start that round... we will see. :wall:
I can not put a seedling besides her with the cob at 45 cm...freaks me out. Maybe in the corner...problems for later....damn..start 1st may:dammit:
:hurry:

I appreciate the help i get here, after abscence, a lot.
The spirit stays incredibly open minded, no dumm questions, no chit chat...i m staying impressed.
We should all live together in afn town.
Greetz from da Moon

:pass:

Attachments

• 20190413_204305.jpg
    20190413_204305.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 44
Day 68.
RQS Royal Jack still few weeks to go.
20190418_211721.jpg

20190418_211806.jpg

Northern Light going to the end. 60 percent cloudy trichs. Very dense buds.

20190418_211744.jpg

20190418_211832.jpg

Bio Pk 2 5 8...i think. 10ml/week spread over 3 5 2 each 2 days.

Thumbs again for the med!

Thanks for calling in the medic. Waira s crazy busy so i thought i ll let him focus on his giant hospital house....but he gave me a visit! He s like lightning. Strikes in. Surprise!:joy:
No calmag at all.....

I will follow that. First idea was to give her a 5ml orga 1gr bactrex cuz in orga is mg and ca...

Thats the other side...or take it eazzy or push them up...lol.

Ppm 350 holy doc. Light cob 100 watt 3500K cree 3590 at 50 or max 40cm. Playing around 50.000 lux and 40k. Temp 22 constant. Hum 36 a 45. VPD known:smoking:. Spots on the higher leaves, not at the middle of dowstairs.

Who s building your statue. Your posts are incredible, scientific, i can smell your giant experience up to here...and thats far away from were u are. Back on business:
Biotabs full (tabs, startrex, bio pk 5 8, bactrex, mycotrex, orgatrex)on biobizz light mix soil, except silicium and your well praised booom booom @blue spray it everywhere....booom booomm boom boom i want u in my room...song:crying: u know it? Its ridiculous...Vengaboyz....
I must order those 2..stupid i didn t do that.
Trichs not white enough now. Still bunch clear. Here and there some amber.
Dont like the couch lock narc though....so not too much amber for me...like to stay bizzy. Prefer a chop a bit early instead of fully amber.
The honey beeezzzz thing....that fits well in my organic mind since 2019... will do that.

Bless u all for the inputs.
Love from the moon.
:toke: thanks for the kinds words mate, but you go too far! :rofl: Running the Infirmary for 4 years does have it's benefits though,... but I don't have the many years of experience that some others do, like my early mentors here,... Mostly, I try to give a "why/why not" explanation instead of a simple "do this and that", and nothing else,.. not how I learned or was taught!
I like BioTabs, and the rep' Mr.K is a real-deal olde schooler from the EU! I'd run them again, but the cost to ship and all that is too much for my outdoor run in the USA,...
Silicium Flash wasn't out yet when I tried BT's, but I use Si supp's regularly, that's the best way to go,.. low steady supply so it gets incorporated into the cell walls consistently, along with the many other benefits Si offers,... next round, get a Si supp', some humic-fulvic, micronute supp', and Ca-Mg..... Check out the Reference section for good info on Si, and h-f's/chelation... BioAg makes the best h-f's, they have a powder called Full-Humix, a mere 100g bag will last for years, no lie! (if you're stateside, not sure if it available in EU)
... what's you water like for pH and hardness? hard water does have CaCO3 in it, but much of that isn't in available form (Ca++), so can't be of direct benefit....
Bio PK is your friend now, no point in anything else for the NL,... Buds look stellar- :d5:.... There's a lot of green still on such mature plants, are you using the Orga' still? ...that's high N, so no more of that now, the plants do store a lot of N for this stage anyway, that's one of the fan's job's!
You're getting the weird vein yellowing form of Ca defc, might be a co-defc. with another micronute? I see this on occasion but it's atypical,... another reason I always use a micronute supp' especially toward the end,....

:toke: thanks for the kinds words mate, but you go too far! :rofl: Running the Infirmary for 4 years does have it's benefits though,... but I don't have the many years of experience that some others do, like my early mentors here,... Mostly, I try to give a "why/why not" explanation instead of a simple "do this and that", and nothing else,.. not how I learned or was taught!
I like BioTabs, and the rep' Mr.K is a real-deal olde schooler from the EU! I'd run them again, but the cost to ship and all that is too much for my outdoor run in the USA,...
Silicium Flash wasn't out yet when I tried BT's, but I use Si supp's regularly, that's the best way to go,.. low steady supply so it gets incorporated into the cell walls consistently, along with the many other benefits Si offers,... next round, get a Si supp', some humic-fulvic, micronute supp', and Ca-Mg..... Check out the Reference section for good info on Si, and h-f's/chelation... BioAg makes the best h-f's, they have a powder called Full-Humix, a mere 100g bag will last for years, no lie! (if you're stateside, not sure if it available in EU)
... what's you water like for pH and hardness? hard water does have CaCO3 in it, but much of that isn't in available form (Ca++), so can't be of direct benefit....
Bio PK is your friend now, no point in anything else for the NL,... Buds look stellar- :d5:.... There's a lot of green still on such mature plants, are you using the Orga' still? ...that's high N, so no more of that now, the plants do store a lot of N for this stage anyway, that's one of the fan's job's!
You're getting the weird vein yellowing form of Ca defc, might be a co-defc. with another micronute? I see this on occasion but it's atypical,... another reason I always use a micronute supp' especially toward the end,....
Hey Waira,
Thanks for the answer.
Sil flash...i m waiting the min 42 percent sale from 19 till 21 april...maybe could get ur shipp costs a bit even?
A must have that one. Boom boom also.
The fulvic thing:biggrin:
.. still have to discover and read....difficult with all diff brands usa to find equals in West EU. Not dufficult but needs some time to find out. Will read ur sections.
Nl is suffering some cal def indeed..no id if its co op with something else...denser buds though last 5 days.Orga stopped. Last one (day 63) was not necessary but i left them alone 4 days...like spoiling them u know. Not smart. Too late.
Ph tapwater 7.7. 350ppm.
Micronute supp, like the compost tea from biotabs? I have to google to understand what micronutes are.:yoinks:Ur posts are fun to read but damn, my english is a mess to understand it all well. Lol. Adding honey though to nl.
Jack is green but still few weeks to go.
Found some diaries running till week 14?:gassy1:. Weird.
Maybe i should stop orga at her too. Now its the time to let the leafs out their stored N.
Thanks for the trickstips stuff and ur time. Greetz m.

The Silicium Flash and a couple other products from BT offer those things in them. No need to add other than that once you get the SF.

You saw in my Grow I never supplemented with any Cal Mag. The SF has Ca, and more good stuff. Just go look it up.
SILICIUM FLASH contains insect manure, chitin, trace elements, calcium, magnesium and silicon.

STARTREX- The 3 most important components of Startrex are fulvic acids, hummus and silicon. Fulvic acid is natures major transporter. It enters plant cells bringing the nutrients to the cells.

BioTabs- The tablets contain a formula of slow-acting organic nitrogen, bone meal, blood meal, feather meal, fish meal, natural humic acids and beneficial soil bacteria. The beneficial soil bacteria improve the soil and contribute to the good uptake of the fertilizers, resulting in uniformly healthy growth without leaching of the fertilizers. The unique combination of fertilizers and soil bacteria ensure healthy growth and healthy soil.

These are just a few of the products you are using...you will see all of the things you want in there, and we also use the Orgatrex, Bio PK, Mycotrex, and Bactrex. All the goodies are there if you use them properly for sure. I only added a little bat guano and mychorrizea from another manufacturer.

I honestly think if you get their full line, you are totally set. Just be generous by a few percent on the dosages and you will stay ahead of the game.

Either way, you are going to get some good nugs. You got skills brother. Be nice to yourself! I like those plants for sure!!

Yea Moon! They are looking good! Just make a mental note for next time! To be this far along and that be your only problem...I'd say that's a win:thumbsup:
Look how far Jackie has come along in just a few short weeks! Gonna have some awesome bud to enjoy!
:smokeout:

The Silicium Flash and a couple other products from BT offer those things in them. No need to add other than that once you get the SF.

You saw in my Grow I never supplemented with any Cal Mag. The SF has Ca, and more good stuff. Just go look it up.
SILICIUM FLASH contains insect manure, chitin, trace elements, calcium, magnesium and silicon.

STARTREX- The 3 most important components of Startrex are fulvic acids, hummus and silicon. Fulvic acid is natures major transporter. It enters plant cells bringing the nutrients to the cells.

BioTabs- The tablets contain a formula of slow-acting organic nitrogen, bone meal, blood meal, feather meal, fish meal, natural humic acids and beneficial soil bacteria. The beneficial soil bacteria improve the soil and contribute to the good uptake of the fertilizers, resulting in uniformly healthy growth without leaching of the fertilizers. The unique combination of fertilizers and soil bacteria ensure healthy growth and healthy soil.

These are just a few of the products you are using...you will see all of the things you want in there, and we also use the Orgatrex, Bio PK, Mycotrex, and Bactrex. All the goodies are there if you use them properly for sure. I only added a little bat guano and mychorrizea from another manufacturer.

I honestly think if you get their full line, you are totally set. Just be generous by a few percent on the dosages and you will stay ahead of the game.

Either way, you are going to get some good nugs. You got skills brother. Be nice to yourself! I like those plants for sure!!

Sil flash and boom boom will be ordered this weekend Med. Then i have the full biotabs line....o no their compost tea exists also? Thanks again for the reply. Bioag...fulv and hum is also an option....no no moon..you will play the next round on full biotabs instead of making things too difficult. And then we will see. Will add some more startex too...cuz that big box stays very full...
Greetz and thanks for the input. Moon.

Sil flash and boom boom will be ordered this weekend Med. Then i have the full biotabs line....o no their compost tea exists also? Thanks again for the reply. Bioag...fulv and hum is also an option....no no moon..you will play the next round on full biotabs instead of making things too difficult. And then we will see. Will add some more startex too...cuz that big box stays very full...
Greetz and thanks for the input. Moon.

Good plan Moon! Yes, I will order the compost tea as well. We get the fulvic and humic acids included, so no need to buy any redundant nutes. I really don't think they are necessary. Most growers were only having problems because they tried to do it with less nutes than recommended and some times left stuff out. If you use the system as discussed and add a little bat guano in the base, I am almost sure it will get any Grow to the end.

Good plan Moon! Yes, I will order the compost tea as well. We get the fulvic and humic acids included, so no need to buy any redundant nutes. I really don't think they are necessary. Most growers were only having problems because they tried to do it with less nutes than recommended and some times left stuff out. If you use the system as discussed and add a little bat guano in the base, I am almost sure it will get any Grow to the end.
Waiting for the 04 20 action and then boom boom, sil and tea are coming to da moon soon.:bighug:

Back