New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

Ok, that's actually a little low on lux bro. I am really surprised by that number. I was thinking it was going to be 40000, and then you could back off a little. Usually 25000 is minimum for ok growth in flower, 35 to 45 is good growth, and 45 to 65 for rigorous growth. Some plants have even gotten up to 90000 in my tent right next to the lights.

Not sure what to tell you now. They look like they are being burnt, but maybe they are actually not getting enough. Try getting lux around 30000 and then wait two hours and see how they react. The we I'll know. We need to get your meter dialed in to where they need to be, and this is the only way to do it. Drop light to 30000 lux and then report after two hours how they look.

I think i did not understand the swivel thing. I took my phone and made a flat circle with the phone in my hand, just in the middle of both canopys (not the middle under the light! ) without pulling the line to the highest tops.
Maybe you have an external link or post how i should measure to adapt the cob distance.
I m at 52 cm now, and this is the advice from the building company...under.

I think i did not understand the swivel thing. I took my phone and made a flat circle with the phone in my hand, just in the middle of both canopys (not the middle under the light! ) without pulling the line to the highest tops.
Maybe you have an external link or post how i should measure to adapt the cob distance.

So like turn the phone towards wide walls as you turn it around, as there will be light from different angles and the way light reflects in the room.

Screenshot_20190324-162737_Chrome.jpg

I noticed the bleaching on the Jack too. Raised it to 52cm...but as u see...should be going down to 30!

So like turn the phone towards wide walls as you turn it around, as there will be light from different angles and the way light reflects in the room.
I kept it flat. Will redo it to create an angle. Lifting it up a bit to simulate a bud branch. Thats what u mean. No one of us is english native speaker i believe:crying:

I kept it flat. Will redo it to create an angle. Lifting it up a bit to simulate a bud branch. Thats what u mean. No one of us is english native speaker i believe:crying:
No, I just want to see if the light is consistent or are there any hotspots. You need to move meter around and tilting and turn until you see highest reading. Sometimes, that isn't when the phone I see pointing directly at the light believe it or not. Just check it please. If figures are the same. We will have you drop light a bit for two hours as I said.

No, I just want to see if the light is consistent or are there any hotspots. You need to move meter around and tilting and turn until you see highest reading. Sometimes, that isn't when the phone I see pointing directly at the light believe it or not. Just check it please. If figures are the same. We will have you drop light a bit for two hours as I said.
23000 is what the app shows.
No peaks, except in the corners behind tent it goes down.
The light is consistent. I will lower it to the 30k. But we will see tomorrow. Within 2 hours i m dreaming.

Edit: cob at 45cm height, 30 a 32000 lux for the biggest surface of the canopies. We will see.
Thanks for the help. Appreciate that.

Last edited:
After the tutorial above about what 'to swivel' means, some pics 8 hours later.
I ve to add, just to be complete, that i did not closed my tent to measure the lux. Too small. So, I did not had the reflection of the entrance while swiveling.:smoking:

The mistake i made=only one cob and i lowered it straight to 40cm week 6 following state of Northern Light.
No Moon, from today you will adapt your light based on evolution of the slowest plant!

I see Jack pushing up a little bit after setting it up to 45cm....30 à32k lux. Less discolouring also.
20190331_090117.jpg

20190331_090200.jpg

Northern Light rules the skies... at least in my tent fellows.lol.
20190331_090224.jpg

Time and patience will tell.
They both liked the Bio PK. No deficiencies.

Conclusion: no big health problems during my first cob test combined with first time Biotabs.
Only I got Jack lightburned a bit by adapting lights too fast from 50 to 40cm cuz NL ended preflower earlier.
That was not very smart.
:help:
:toke:

Last edited:
Day 51
Feeded 5ml orga/ 3ml bio pk/ 1gr bactrex per liter. For each plant.
20190401_210219.jpg

20190330_092230.jpg

Nl is OK.
One of the smallest on top canopy.
20190401_205549.jpg

One of the most gorgeous on the deck.
20190401_205728.jpg

Jack needs time. But i stay worried about her. She looks a bid sad. Or shy.

20190401_205753.jpg

20190401_210001.jpg

Next update will be for week 8.
Each two days 3ml Bio Pk.
In week 8 up to 5ml.

Orgatrex 5ml/1gr bactrex again in 14 days.

Thanks for watching.
Moon

may have ended up with a bit shorter plants than ideal :watering:but with a new light,new nutes = a not so perfect grow.not short of budsites :smokeit:jack looking a bit sad,but both a good colour and not a mark on them :thumbsup: another 3 weeks could be looking super good :smoking:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Back