New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

3ml of this per liter for each plant. They should fatten now?
Free big can filter available..
.guess u guys live faaaaaar away.
Stoners love turning their heads. To the left!
:pass:

:biggrin:

20190330_153949.jpg

3ml of this per liter for each plant. They should fatten now?
Free big can filter available..
.guess u guys live faaaaaar away.
Stoners love turning their heads. To the left!
:pass:

:biggrin:

View attachment 1036959

I got dosage instructions from mr biotabs in one of my threads. I'll be back when i find his words!
:thumbsup:

edit: hmm - couldn't find his words.

From memory i think he said he did 10ml per litre once a week ... but to start at 5ml and build it up.

Last edited:
Get a cheap lux meter download on your phone. The one we all use, my friends and I, is called lux meter. Find out what lux you are at at the canopy. You should be no more than 80000 and more than 30000 to get girls in sweet spot during flower. Most strains get to around 60000 lux or so, but some like much less. Right now my Sour Livers is getting 65000 in the end of preflower, and my Gorilla Glue wants only around 40000.

BTW, on the app it reads 10 times less or 6,000, not 60,000. This will better help you dial in your lights moving forward. Lux meters work good with cobs.

Let me know what your numbers are!! Good luck bro!:pass:

Last edited:
I got dosage instructions from mr biotabs in one of my threads. I'll be back when i find his words!

From memory i think he said he did 10ml per litre once a week ... but to start at 5ml and build it up.

First time 3ml/l, then they instruct to go straight to 10ml/l for weeks 2 through 7 or 8, but I would suggest, 3,5,7,10,10,10,5,5 as a better sequence based on how we want the soil to be fed. No flush needed!

Blue with the beard:bighug:
Thanks for the effort!

Get a cheap lux meter download on your phone. The one we all use, my friends and I, is called lux meter. Find out what lux you are at at the canopy. You should be no more than 80000 and more than 30000 to get girls in sweet spot during flower. Most strains get to around 60000 lux or so, but some like much less. Right now my Sour Livers is getting 65000 in the end of preflower, and my Gorilla Glue wants only around 40000.

BTW, on the app it reads 10 times less or 6,000, not 60,000. This will better help you dial in your light smoking forward. Lux meters work good with cobs.

Let me know what your numbers are!! Good luck bro!:pass:

That IS some advice my friend. Will install and reply you asap.
The name for the lux meter is...lux meter. Da Moon smiled.:rofl:

First time 3ml/l, then they instruct to go straight to 10ml/l for weeks 2 through 7 or 8, but I would suggest, 3,5,7,10,10,10,5,5 as a better sequence based on how we want the soil to be fed. No flush needed!

Will tattoo this on my arm.:toke:.
Thank you alot.

Grtz amigos and amigas.

Blue with the beard:bighug:
Thanks for the effort!

That IS some advice my friend. Will install and reply you asap.
The name for the lux meter is...lux meter. Da Moon smiled.:rofl:

Will tattoo this on my arm.:toke:.
Thank you alot.

Grtz amigos and amigas.

BioTabs are great, but there are a few things I have learned that will help growers avoid any issues at all. Once you get your lights right, those ladies will explode, you will see.

That's not to bad for lux. Hold meter at the spot you want to measure then swivel the phone around...you will see how the values change. Now, without changing the location of your hand as you swivel it, do the reading again, only this time give me the highest reading you see doing this technique. Then report back. Great job so far. Almost done.

:d5:

I used the two centerspots each plant and started to swivel around that point.
Canopies not flat flat, but i took the median height, not the average.
Lux NL highest 21883
Lux Jack highest 21400.

Ok, that's actually a little low on lux bro. I am really surprised by that number. I was thinking it was going to be 40000, and then you could back off a little. Usually 25000 is minimum for ok growth in flower, 35 to 45 is good growth, and 45 to 65 for rigorous growth. Some plants have even gotten up to 90000 in my tent right next to the lights.

Not sure what to tell you now. They look like they are being burnt, but maybe they are actually not getting enough. Try getting lux around 30000 and then wait two hours and see how they react. The we I'll know. We need to get your meter dialed in to where they need to be, and this is the only way to do it. Drop light to 30000 lux and then report after two hours how they look.

Back