New Grower Da Moons Trancy State of Mind on Biotabs

They look wonderful!
I always have to download my photos from my phone to my laptop...then size or rotate them with paint shop pro before posting. I still to this day do not know how to hold my darn camera to get the picture to come out "straight" ha ha. (You should see my phone videos!! horrible)

If you have iPhone or iPad, you must hold the home button on the right side to take proper photos. Then there is no need to mess around, and you can put them directly on and they will be oriented properly.

Good luck!:bighug:

I think the light looks a little too close. Ladies aren't praying up at all, are they? Raise that light about 10 cm and they would probably be a little happier and produce a bit more. JMO

Looking nice though,...the frost is coming!

Nice work so far mate. Did you prep the soil with anything before hand.
Going to try a run with biotabs myself soon

I ve just prepped by following the biotabs advice on their shedule. + Added some perlite to the biobizz light mx. Thats it. Products are on first post.

I think the light looks a little too close. Ladies aren't praying up at all, are they? Raise that light about 10 cm and they would probably be a little happier and produce a bit more. JMO

Looking nice though,...the frost is coming!

You are so right. First use of the cob...and struggling a bit with it.
Since day 45 its back to 52cm distance. (Started at 70) It was at 40cm during previous post...you read my mind amigo!
Also started the lst a bit too early. The main stems should have been a bit higher to have canopies a bit more in the air. So next grow a will try to pull more stretch. I will do a lighter and later lst for the test run to see how that Zamnesia blueberry will be shaped by nature.
Cuz in fact, i am really low right now in a tent of 60x60x175cm. A bit ridiculous low.

Update day 49.
20190330_092230.jpg

Royal Jack
Bit dissappointed. Royal Jack is coming behind, but tops are fluffy at the moment. Waiting for the biotabs bio PK to feed her asap with each watering. Hopefully it will land this monday.
By coincidence i broke off the main stem (got 2 in place. :smoking:) Thats some stress off course and maybe, besides removing some leafs, she just needs a longer recovery. Time will tell. Previous Jack was outdoor and gave me 80gr dry...but liked the nutes of biobizz a lot...and the sun...
Not easy to make the conclusion...nutes must UP (will add 5ml orga and 1gr bactrex this evening)...struggling with the cob....broke the main top, some defoliation.
A lot can happen in the coming few weeks. No stress moon, but its not going like the other Jack 2017.
They are running dry but light goes out soon for 4h...watering this evening.

20190330_092250.jpg

20190330_092513.jpg

Northern light

Not even the biggest flower on the pic, buds are catched in the sugar leafs but she is ok. Will be feeded with orga and bactrex tonight, and also waiting for the bio pk feeds more often.

20190330_092404.jpg

Thanks for the replies above amigos.
Moon is a little bit sad about general length he has created, and the cob tgl star 100 cree 3590 (todogrowled) keep the electricity use ridiculous low but i ve expected more. My own fault i suppose, not theirs.
I did spread canopies out a bit though to fill the tent more or less.

Hope the bio pk will fatten up and my minimal experience (autoflower 14 and 15 now) tells me patience. A lot can change week 7 and 8. I m praying to da moon.
:pass:
Edit: also important: had not to contact doctor Waira. No signs of illness or other problems. I should build up the nutes, no?

Last edited:
The ladies are looking lovely!

I skip LST altogether when they’re young in favor of ponytailing, gives them a bit of height early on and still encourages undergrowth.

The ladies are looking lovely!

I skip LST altogether when they’re young in favor of ponytailing, gives them a bit of height early on and still encourages undergrowth.
The limits of autoflowers... once end of grow and preflower...no light changes possible to let them grow up higher
Girls and boys, your answers or learning me a lot. What an ambiance over here. The atmosphere is feeling so wise and deep. (Deep:biggrin: Moon his english is f#cking limited). U know what i mean.
And good news:
The Bio PK arrives within two hours, with a new can filter lite of 30cm length instead of 60.
Now there is more filter than plants...almost:toke:.

Last edited:
Back