Outdoor Captcold's Think Big Outdoor 2017

The lady in the earth is looking loaded! I've had plants go all the way and never change color, acting like they want to just keep growing, variations abound, keeps us on our toes. I like the variations to create a staggered harvest, I don't want to even think about everything ripening at once, lol.

P1030813.JPG

The lady in the earth is looking loaded! I've had plants go all the way and never change color, acting like they want to just keep growing, variations abound, keeps us on our toes. I like the variations to create a staggered harvest, I don't want to even think about everything ripening at once, lol.

Gawd i hear you man...when i had two photos ripe at the same time last season it nearly killed me.

My arch nemesis in life is trimming. I've tried every way I can to like it, but it's always a death March for me. Even knowing the outcome, I still hate it :p

Can't grow and have bud without it, I know :crying:the ex tho,, man, she was amazing at it and liked it. Even then, wasn't enough to keep her tho...:coffee2:

My arch nemesis in life is trimming. I've tried every way I can to like it, but it's always a death March for me. Even knowing the outcome, I still hate it :p

Can't grow and have bud without it, I know :crying:the ex tho,, man, she was amazing at it and liked it. Even then, wasn't enough to keep her tho...:coffee2:
only thing to do.....get a new trimmer, lol

There's a pretty big diff. I'm guessing 1-3 weeks between them, although they were all germinated same day :) last year, the auto I did (jack herer) were within a week of each other

Frost circus now. No amber in sight. And an effing RCMP heli over my place daily :grrr2:

They won't bother me, I've only got 10 plants out, and where I am, many many ppl grow. They're likely targeting commercial ops ormaybe doing forest watch (we've got wildfires all over the province, a lot of ppl on edge).

After living under prohibition for thepast 35 years, fuck 'em. Come get me. My sympathy lies with our brothers and sisters out there who still live in places where serious jail or assets siezed because ofa plant. Sry for the rant. No one should be busted for weed tho.

Attachments

• IMG_20170713_163319_edit1_edit.jpg
    IMG_20170713_163319_edit1_edit.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 91
Back