Outdoor Captcold's Think Big Outdoor 2017

Frost circus now. No amber in sight. And an effing RCMP heli over my place daily :grrr2:

They won't bother me, I've only got 10 plants out, and where I am, many many ppl grow. They're likely targeting commercial ops ormaybe doing forest watch (we've got wildfires all over the province, a lot of ppl on edge).

After living under prohibition for thepast 35 years, fuck 'em. Come get me. My sympathy lies with our brothers and sisters out there who still live in places where serious jail or assets siezed because ofa plant. Sry for the rant. No one should be busted for weed tho.
Rant on bro, the regulators need to get real about what is going on, canna's wave is rolling over them and they seem clueless. In ak you won't go to jail, but they can confiscate your grow, inflate the tonnage, as they always do, and tax you $50 an oz. Justice will only prevail if we fight for it.

Group shot!
IMG_20170717_164542_hdr.jpg

Very interesting how the ground grown one is so much greener
Yes interesting. I'm guessing it has a little more to give as it is not "eating itself", yet....eh...so many varriables, but at the same time "at a distance" it does look the best. (up close the others may look better), but it also ain't over till the....buds say so.
In the end it don't matter much you did well, and have bud in the bag...or very close to that.
Good job.

Very interesting how the ground grown one is so much greener
It's so different. Weeks behind the others, at least in color. Bud production is pretty good, smell and trichs good, but if I didn't know it was the same age and genetics, I'd be hard pressed to believe it. Yield (guessing here) will be same as others. The only big diff is the hole, it went deep and wide.much more soil avail than the 5gals...

It's so different. Weeks behind the others, at least in color. Bud production is pretty good, smell and trichs good, but if I didn't know it was the same age and genetics, I'd be hard pressed to believe it. Yield (guessing here) will be same as others. The only big diff is the hole, it went deep and wide.much more soil avail than the 5gals...

Very intrigued to see the end result!! It does make sense what you are saying about it eating itself @icky45n

Capt- you are going to do very well with yield on these bud!! 4z per looks like it should be done no problem

I'll spend the time and doc this out. The one in the ground is officially a curiosity. I'm interested in what the DP peeps might have to say. It was a late transplant....

Not to make the thread longer, but this is a weed I may like to try, 90 days or abouts, is ideal for me.
Hope the DP guy chimes in.

Back