Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, bubble. I have a washer I only used once. Soon I will make more if I can dry it properly. Once I get more space I can grow more, and take more chances. Only doing 2 plants can't f up lol.
I'm not a hash maker... yet, but I got these screens/towels for squeezing extra moisture out of your hash. The name I can't remember think they're like 25 microns screens. You put your hash on it fold in half put a paper towel, or cloth around and squeeze. Works good no hash comes out. Air should go through I think. Maybe don't make 1 big pile, but several smaller piles so as much air can get to it as possible. We're stoners we can come up with something lol.

Micro planing is a must without a freeze dryer the big clumps is what will cause mold. Maybe in the cannatrol that wouldn’t be an issue.

Those are just 25micron screens I lay those in a small pizza box and dry in there. Or just line the pizza box with parchment paper done it both ways with success. I thinking you could use small pizza box’s and slide those in on the trays. I know guys that use freeze dryers just use metal cooking sheets lined with parchment paper

You could probably just microplane it out on to parchment and stick the paper in the cannatrol right on the shelf’s

Micro planing is a must without a freeze dryer the big clumps is what will cause mold. Maybe in the cannatrol that wouldn’t be an issue.

Those are just 25micron screens I lay those in a small pizza box and dry in there. Or just line the pizza box with parchment paper done it both ways with success. I thinking you could use small pizza box’s and slide those in on the trays. I know guys that use freeze dryers just use metal cooking sheets lined with parchment paper

You could probably just microplane it out on to parchment and stick the paper in the cannatrol right on the shelf’s
I used the pizza box with parchment when I did it. I think it would work as long as there isn't too much air blowing. If it can dry hash no need for a freeze dryer.

I used the pizza box with parchment when I did it. I think it would work as long as there isn't too much air blowing. If it can dry hash no need for a freeze dryer.

Yeah when Frank first got his he asked them about that and they said they had customers doing it with good luck that’s when my mind changed from a freeze dry to the cannatrol just haven’t bought one yet. Seeing everyone’s in here has my itching though

Yeah when Frank first got his he asked them about that and they said they had customers doing it with good luck that’s when my mind changed from a freeze dry to the cannatrol just haven’t bought one yet. Seeing everyone’s in here has my itching though
1000002060.gif

Hey @Frankthetank whats the longest you’ve left the bud in the unit without bagging it? My impression is that it will transition to hold or standby and the bud sitting in there should be as good if not better than my grove bag/wine fridge storage?

Hey @Frankthetank whats the longest you’ve left the bud in the unit without bagging it? My impression is that it will transition to hold or standby and the bud sitting in there should be as good if not better than my grove bag/wine fridge storage?
I store mine in paper bags in the Cannatrol, which are permeable….so it’s no different than no bag at all….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back