Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! When it was 3-0 bet you were feeling pretty good. At 3-3 I would have just assumed game over. I'm glad FLA came through for you bud!

:d5:
Thank you! :pass:

It all went to the Cannatrol. Very lucky to have a ā€œfreeā€ unit.

@McDee
This on the faq page of the Cannatrol manualā€¦. Check out the last questionā€¦
IMG_2533.jpeg

Just had my first bong rips of Grape Walker Kush from the Cannatrol after 4 day dry/6 day cure.
IMG_2779.png

Taste and smell arenā€™t as strong and itā€™s probably because theyā€™re much drier. I think next time Iā€™m going to check bud humidity at the end of dry cycle and maybe have them cure less than 4 days before they go into the grove bags. Maybe even straight to grove bags after the dry cycle. I love the convenience of the Cannatrol and it wasnā€™t purchased as a means to cure anyways, Iā€™m very very happy with my method. It was bought purely for drying convenience and Iā€™m very happy with it.

Just had my first bong rips of Grape Walker Kush from the Cannatrol after 4 day dry/6 day cure.
View attachment 1694486

Taste and smell arenā€™t as strong and itā€™s probably because theyā€™re much drier. I think next time Iā€™m going to check bud humidity at the end of dry cycle and maybe have them cure less than 4 days before they go into the grove bags. Maybe even straight to grove bags after the dry cycle. I love the convenience of the Cannatrol and it wasnā€™t purchased as a means to cure anyways, Iā€™m very very happy with my method. It was bought purely for drying convenience and Iā€™m very happy with it.
Did you adjust the dew point from default? Or just add two additional days of cure to the factory settings?

Generally after the 4/4 I find the bud to be slightly (just barely) moist for joint smoking, but good for pressing (bud density affects this of course). Iā€™m surprised to hear you found it too dry.. :pass:

I guess I meant 4 day cure with a couple days holding. And not dry like super crispy, just drier than Iā€™m used to. I usually bag and wine fridge at 61-62% and it will hold that for well over a year. This bud is currently at 56% and it performs beautifully. So itā€™s not a complaint just a preference.

I guess I meant 4 day cure with a couple days holding. And not dry like super crispy, just drier than Iā€™m used to. I usually bag and wine fridge at 61-62% and it will hold that for well over a year. This bud is currently at 56% and it performs beautifully. So itā€™s not a complaint just a preference.
How is the smell once you put it through a grinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back