Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I sit with you?

It's still stabilizing.

IMG20240709154122.jpg

@Frankthetank I've been eye one of these for a while now. Nowhere near the coin to get one now show just window shopping lol. How long to dry in these, is it 4 days? My original interest was in long term storage, I just recently found out you could dry with it. What about drying hash? I had planned on grabbing a freeze dryer to dry hash for hash rosin, but if this can dry hash as well it kinda makes a freeze dryer unnecessary. Freeze drying your bud only makes sense if your planning to turn it all into hash. I am curious how fast freeze dried bud would burn tho lol.

Stay lifted

@Frankthetank I've been eye one of these for a while now. Nowhere near the coin to get one now show just window shopping lol. How long to dry in these, is it 4 days? My original interest was in long term storage, I just recently found out you could dry with it. What about drying hash? I had planned on grabbing a freeze dryer to dry hash for hash rosin, but if this can dry hash as well it kinda makes a freeze dryer unnecessary. Freeze drying your bud only makes sense if your planning to turn it all into hash. I am curious how fast freeze dried bud would burn tho lol.

Stay lifted
The default setting is an eight day cycle…four days drying, four days curing..

Here’s what we were just discussing over in LS…

I press after those eight days. It’s a little moist for good joint burning still (another five days cure puts it in the sweet spot for doobs imo), but awesome for pressing.

I press low temp, after the eight day cycle… here’s the results… it’s all super terpy and delicious. I would argue that it’s within a decent margin as good as the hash rosin you’re talking about.
This top one tastes like straight up mangoes
IMG_2511.jpeg

IMG_2450.jpeg
IMG_2423.jpeg
IMG_2423.jpeg
IMG_2424.jpeg
IMG_2400.jpeg

What about drying hash?
So, I assume you’re talking about bubble….

I bet it would dry it just fine as long as we’re not talking about a big dense chunk…

I don’t have a ton of experience with bubble, but if we’re talking about the method I’ve seen involving a microplane or similar to break the bubble down for drying… then yes, no problem.

Hey @McDee

I was just thinking about your bubble…

Here’s the problem you’ll have to overcome…

How will you lay it on the shelves? They have little air holes…. And you can’t block the circulation. You would need a fine micron mesh, I’m guessing… but even that might block flow, causing problems with the operation of the unit.

The default setting is an eight day cycle…four days drying, four days curing..

Here’s what we were just discussing over in LS…

I press after those eight days. It’s a little moist for good joint burning still (another five days cure puts it in the sweet spot for doobs imo), but awesome for pressing.

I press low temp, after the eight day cycle… here’s the results… it’s all super terpy and delicious. I would argue that it’s within a decent margin as good as the hash rosin you’re talking about.
This top one tastes like straight up mangoes
View attachment 1693476
View attachment 1693477View attachment 1693478View attachment 1693478View attachment 1693479View attachment 1693480
Absolutely beautiful bud!!! I was already sold, but this just reinforces it for me. Now... I just need an extra $2500.00, oh I need a new press too lol. Excellent work thanks for all the info. I made some live resin bho with cbd crack from Fast Buds, and wow was it mangoie. That's when I realized I'm not a fan of mango hahaha.

:baked:

So, I assume you’re talking about bubble….

I bet it would dry it just fine as long as we’re not talking about a big dense chunk…

I don’t have a ton of experience with bubble, but if we’re talking about the method I’ve seen involving a microplane or similar to break the bubble down for drying… then yes, no problem.
Yes, bubble. I have a washer I only used once. Soon I will make more if I can dry it properly. Once I get more space I can grow more, and take more chances. Only doing 2 plants can't f up lol.

Absolutely beautiful bud!!! I was already sold, but this just reinforces it for me. Now... I just need an extra $2500.00, oh I need a new press too lol. Excellent work thanks for all the info. I made some live resin bho with cbd crack from Fast Buds, and wow was it mangoie. That's when I realized I'm not a fan of mango hahaha.

:baked:
The Root Beer Float rosin outta this thing is insane!!!! That might be your speed :rofl: :lildab:

Hey @McDee

I was just thinking about your bubble…

Here’s the problem you’ll have to overcome…

How will you lay it on the shelves? They have little air holes…. And you can’t block the circulation. You would need a fine micron mesh, I’m guessing… but even that might block flow, causing problems with the operation of the unit.
I'm not a hash maker... yet, but I got these screens/towels for squeezing extra moisture out of your hash. The name I can't remember think they're like 25 microns screens. You put your hash on it fold in half put a paper towel, or cloth around and squeeze. Works good no hash comes out. Air should go through I think. Maybe don't make 1 big pile, but several smaller piles so as much air can get to it as possible. We're stoners we can come up with something lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back