Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAZY how much water was sucked out of the buds and into the drain tray! I got home from work at 1 which is pretty much 24 hours of dry time and the tray was almost full. While it’s obvious that water is escaping the bud while drying, seeing that much physical water a day later was crazy to me lol.
Yep…. First two days is nuts…. Then it tapers off significantly.

When I first put buds in and started it I had a countdown clock for 4 days of drying. The screen looked that way and counted down for the first two days. Yesterday at this time I saw that my screen looked like this and it hasn’t changed. So I actually have no idea if this thing is currently operating or not.

IMG_2755.jpeg

When I first put buds in and started it I had a countdown clock for 4 days of drying. The screen looked that way and counted down for the first two days. Yesterday at this time I saw that my screen looked like this and it hasn’t changed. So I actually have no idea if this thing is currently operating or not.

View attachment 1693015
Hit that tiny house with the stylus… :pass:

I decided not to chance the temperature swings in the garage and with nowhere else to put it except the living room, I replaced my nightstand with the Cannatrol. This provides our bedroom with a wonderful soft aroma but it doesn’t travel anywhere else in the house. Wife doesn’t smoke but luckily she loves the smell. And it’s very quiet so the bedroom is a practical option for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back