Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t reiterate enough that I’m not complaining because stuff like that is just a bonus. I smoke to get high and so far mission accomplished!
I would say something might be up…. The last buds I bagged right after the dry/cure cycle settled at 68% after a day in the grove bags…. And that’s been repeated a time or two..

I love that I can clip individual buds off to put on the trays because trimming is sooooo much easier that way. And the fact that I don’t have to work for a week trying to keep a perfect drying environment. Although I do pretty good there so that helps with my final product. But it’s a pain in the ass switching AC on/off and/or humidifier/dehumidifier running. Here’s what my tent and unit conditions were during the dry stage

IMG_2752.jpeg
IMG_2754.jpeg

I would say something might be up…. The last buds I bagged right after the dry/cure cycle settled at 68% after a day in the grove bags…. And that’s been repeated a time or two..
All I can do is peep closer next time

hey, this might sound weird but can you take pictures of the manual? i've only got page 16, which is nice for the default settings but I wanna build my own from a winefridge and paperclips. would love to find out everything i can about it.

hey, this might sound weird but can you take pictures of the manual? i've only got page 16, which is nice for the default settings but I wanna build my own from a winefridge and paperclips. would love to find out everything i can about it.
You were right….. it sounds weird. :pass:

Search google I found some posts on Reddit of guys doing it but you need a certain type of dehumidifier and certain controllers. That’s when i said I’m out I’ll just wait till i can afford the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back