Grow Mediums Barney’s Farm LSD-25 (photo) in 8.5L Autopots w/coco, TF nutrients, and AutoCobs

:thanks:For stopping by. I love that shade of green. Although, it could be a little darker. The two in the back, Meggie & Kaya, are still on Technaflora nutes. While Juanita and Bob (hand watered) are drinking up the Mega Crop. Next time I add more water, I’m upping the nutrients again. Would be nice if the @Greenleaf Nutrients folks started going thru some of our grows with advice/opinions.

Yes, I removed the clothespins and everything from the side branches. The tops are still wired to the pot, but so loosely it’s just holding the tops level with the rest. If they pull up hard, they can actually pull themselves loose. It was time, the side tops were starting to grow taller and I like to keep the auxins level throughout the tops. My next will be as these tops start to stretch out, I will do some minor defoliation under their skirts. Not a true lollipop as these ladies are on an accelerated time schedule and they were too small when flipped to really do any of that.

I am kind of shocked that 10 days after the flip I have not seen a single pistil or nanners, thank goodness no male parts yet. The tops all have that little twisted look they get before showing off their sex but still waiting. :smoking:
pictures are looking great! I would say you are right on the money, or very close to the money with your feeding!

So after you finish with the bondage do you tie them down again at all like in early bloom? The reason I ask is I have been tying down once I'm in early flower and I realize I need to spread out branches to let more light in and I end up breaking some branches and have to tape them up. I think it would be better to do it earlier and I need to get my mind thinking that way but I find it hard to do it earlier for some reason. Next grow I want to do it earlier when they are more flexible.
I like to start before stretch just to get them used to being manhandled while still flexible and to open the center up. After they start to stretch I will gently tie or weigh down any tops that look like they are getting out of control. Try the clothespins trick on the stiffer ones, adding one or two more until it droops down on its own under the weight. Less chance of breaking a stem. Last night I noticed some tops starting to outpace the real tops and attached one or two clothespins to them and adjusted the wire on the top to let it up a little.

I have been know to LST all thru flower, and supercropping whenever needed for light/heat avoidance.

pictures are looking great! I would say you are right on the money, or very close to the money with your feeding!
:thanks:for stopping by and checking it out! So far Mega Crop is just too easy. I am following your feed calculator to the decimal point when measuring out the nutrients. Will be upping them to week two flower this week.

I like to start before stretch just to get them used to being manhandled while still flexible and to open the center up. After they start to stretch I will gently tie or weigh down any tops that look like they are getting out of control. Try the clothespins trick on the stiffer ones, adding one or two more until it droops down on its own under the weight. Less chance of breaking a stem. Last night I noticed some tops starting to outpace the real tops and attached one or two clothespins to them and adjusted the wire on the top to let it up a little.

That's a fuggin nugget of insider growing right there. Been thinking of ways to add weight to branches instead of tie downs, and that tip is a nice nugget of a tip. That's weight training that I can get in to.

That's a fuggin nugget of insider growing right there. Been thinking of ways to add weight to branches instead of tie downs, and that tip is a nice nugget of a tip. That's weight training that I can get in to.
Can’t take credit for that one. I believe I saw this over on @bushmasterar15 journal. So simple, it was a slap to the forehead moment for me. I’ve seen wires, velcro, fish weights, but never seen clothespins. It’s quick and easy to do, just don’t do it stoned. Still need to focus:dizzy: so you don’t pinch the actual stem. :smoking:

Can’t take credit for that one. I believe I saw this over on @bushmasterar15 journal. So simple, it was a slap to the forehead moment for me. I’ve seen wires, velcro, fish weights, but never seen clothespins. It’s quick and easy to do, just don’t do it stoned. Still need to focus:dizzy: so you don’t pinch the actual stem. :smoking:
Thanks, I just reposted pics of the clothespin LST in my thread as someone else just asked.

20180222_175003.jpg
20180222_175009.jpg
20180222_175017.jpg
20180222_175023.jpg

Back