Grow Mediums Hans' LED Coco Autopot Grow - Dark Devil / LSD-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the grotek pro silicate is used by Hans? I do not see mention of wheh he uses it or how much. Thanks Earth to Hans, come in...

From the notes I copied out of this grow, it looks like he uses it when the autopots are first turned on, during the final phases of grow nutes. Specifically 0.5ml/l on roughly days 20-30.

Hope all is well, Hans!

OMgoodness...was waiting so patiently to see how this one turned out......

Hans my man!!! this is the point where your path Diverged.... sadness smothers me..... sudden departure ... wondering what happened in the grow, but mostly wondering where you went, what happened, a mentor to so many here, you gave me a lot to consider and actually corresponded with me ... thanks ... someday shall you return?

Guys... Hans has been arrested, he went to holiday but his tent stank up whole building so they reported him... RIP

Guys... Hans has been arrested, he went to holiday but his tent stank up whole building so they reported him... RIP
Please tell me it ain’t so! I know he disappeared off the forum back last summer, but never would have guessed he got arrested. How long can someone get for cultivation over there? I know here without sales being added on to the charges, a good lawyer should be able to a client off or at the very least minimal or soft time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back