Grow Mediums Hans' LED Coco Autopot Grow - Dark Devil / LSD-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the group.:frog:

I, like you, will start to get "back to growing" and am reading thread after thread :dizzy:

I will flow the guidelines that show me constant success........ So I too have hopped on board, thanks to Hans willingness to share. :stir::wizzy:

I did do it a bit backwards. My wife and I have three weeks vacation planned this summer and fall and two of those weeks we will be out of state. I went looking for a grow system that would give me several days away time. Not real handy or scientific so DWC or other aeroponic type systems were not for me. I zeroed in on the autopot and thank goodness they were all out of 3.9L pots so my order went to backorder. Ricardo Perez and I are on a first named basis because I changed my order from the easy2grow system to the 1pot system out of fear I needed more space between plants. This and a refund all through Ricardo while waiting for the pots to come in. Then I start researching a bit more, find Hans and AFN and realize I made a wonderful choice. Thanks again everyone. Beautiful photos Hans!

What an amazing story you've told in your numerous grows. Thank you very much. I am just getting back into growing after 19 yr hiatus and my set up is going to be the 1pot autopot with air domes. I have greatly enjoyed your grows and have learned a lot to say the least. My tent is 39"x39"x62" and I am planning a first ever scrog. I don't know much about auto's but I am learning. Can you clone auto's? I ordered beans from Barney's and I have four inch plants of sweet tooth, 8 ball kush and kiwi skunk. Rec use is legal here and I am allowed six plants so I have a couple extra started to try outdoors too. Thanks again, I follow with great interest.

Welcome to the group.:frog:

I, like you, will start to get "back to growing" and am reading thread after thread :dizzy:

I will flow the guidelines that show me constant success........ So I too have hopped on board, thanks to Hans willingness to share. :stir::wizzy:

Always a pleasure dropping in! some great colours in your tent. I think you out grew that small tent sometime ago.
Cheers guys, thanks for the comments. :pass:

Hey guys, been doing a lot of travelling lately so not much time to spend on AFN or with the plants... managed to get some new pics last weekend though (Day 61). This will be the last update before harvest, hoping to get them both chopped next weekend... For the final week I've just reduced the feed to 1ml/L base nutes plus a bit of Terpinator.

fXGQhpH.jpg

eCBitla.jpg

BxMpgQP.jpg

FYeRRjl.jpg

RkhZ7tk.jpg

pRnOajA.jpg

eBITQCd.jpg

lZP7UGS.jpg

PoO38zg.jpg

4OFmzoP.jpg

eiScyBT.jpg

MepdX9i.jpg

rRqNxPI.jpg

22SQPh3.jpg

HYBuyfK.jpg

mttPKF9.jpg

WmwVHIy.jpg

hESovTk.jpg

That LSD looks tasty. Both look really good but the color of that LSD is really something. That tent does look mighty full though. :drool: :smokeout:

Hey all, I'm starting a grow using Coco with Advanced Nutrients in Autopots--basically just emulating the system Hans has perfected! :bow:

Anyway I went through this latest grow and made a table of the feeding schedule and some other notes cut and paste out of Hans' excellent posts, figured I'd cross-post it here in case it is helpful to anyone else!

HansFeedSched.png

Hope you don't mind me stealing your feeding sched, Hans, let me know if there are any update or additions I should make to the sheet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back