Grow Mediums Hans' LED Coco Autopot Grow - Dark Devil / LSD-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see some colour coming in the buds and leaves now so got high hopes this will be a full purp pheno. ;)
yup thats the purple girl! nice hans!
i turned on the airdomes lastnight and will turn on the rez tomorrow, along with an update!:woohoo1:

Just lol @Hansbricks thinking you can get the small strains and expecting them to stay small with your growing skills.i think you need to get the gorilla tents that can extend to 9ft tall then you can go for the bigger strains and a world record
awesome job as usual bro :d5:

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates was away on a work trip then had some vacation time so haven't had a chance to get on here in awhile... I've got some pics from the last couple weeks though so I'll get an update done soon.
I have a challenge for you hans......see if you can blow up a notoriously small strain like dwarf ryder or white dwarf or similar.......ill be waiting for a "challenge accepted":poof:
Well those aren't really strains I'm interested in but maybe sometime just for fun lol... still got a ton of seeds in my stash I need to get through first.
And you have done it again damnnnnn hans making it look easy they just blew up on you

Keep rockin man
Just lol @Hansbricks thinking you can get the small strains and expecting them to stay small with your growing skills.i think you need to get the gorilla tents that can extend to 9ft tall then you can go for the bigger strains and a world record
awesome job as usual bro :d5:
Thanks guys... Yeah I definitely fucked up a bit with this grow thinking these wouldn't get too big... having to deal with crispy leaves and bleached tops now. :doh: Oh well I'll be back to my bigger tent for next grow. ;)

Alright overdue update... As you can see these got way taller than I wanted :nono:, even supercropping every branch multiple times couldn't keep them in check... This has turned into a good example of what not to do with this size tent and light lol, should of done a scrog or some LST... Oh well just have to deal with it now.

Also I added in my Apollo 4 LED at this point which I didn't really want to do for this grow but with the tops only a few inches from the lights I wasn't getting enough coverage for the whole tent.

My last couple res fill ups have been 2ml/L Sensi Bloom, 1ml/L Big Bud, 2.5 ml/L Terpinator, 2ml/L Sugar Shack and 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag.

Day 38

dJjc1cr.jpg

20jjMxw.jpg

kG8UUTl.jpg

UNcIwaa.jpg

DD:
JLU7AJf.jpg

cOuGs8o.jpg

wXJvMC5.jpg

zDOOXDX.jpg

LSD:
Rd9NG7O.jpg

Gyzma1H.jpg

ELtLYgi.jpg

Day 45
EoDedF1.jpg

BPsE3Yz.jpg

XrKvlzP.jpg

Bb1oqEW.jpg

DD:
A bit disappointing that I got another green pheno on this one... both DD's I've done didn't get any colour so pretty unlucky considering they are supposed to be 80% purple phenos.:shrug:
0guAMZX.jpg

1xBqW2k.jpg

QMbBVus.jpg

LSD:
These buds are looking really good minus the burnt tops lol... if the smoke is up to par this will definitely be a strain I grow again in the bigger tent. ;)
QT2UoLI.jpg

kv2Dv1V.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back