Grow Mediums Hans' LED Coco Autopot Grow - Dark Devil / LSD-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words bro, appreciate it... Yeah come hop on the Autopot bandwagon it's what all the cool kids are doing. :cool1:
Seriously once you've tried them out there's no going back. ;) Hit me up if you ever have any questions.
I'm lurking around here as usual

I have subbed in :growing:

I am on the band wagon. Just have to wait a few months so I start. So I have that much more time to look in awe and learn all I can take in. Many thanks :peace:....But of course I did not have to tell you that. :baby:

Last edited:
Oi... @Hansbricks
Think you must change your "Autopot Guru" to something like the Plant Whisperer on Roids or something, cause man, you are killing (and I mean in the best possible way) all your grows
Freaken Amazeballs Sir
Haha cheers bro thanks for following along.:pass:
I'm lurking around here as usual

I have subbed in :growing:

I am on the band wagon. Just have to wait a few months so I start. So I have that much more time to look in awe and learn all I can take in. Many thanks :peace:....But of course I did not have to say that. :baby:
Cool man welcome to the club... Yeah always good to soak up all the knowledge you can, take some notes and enjoy the show. ;)

I drank the
koolaid.jpg
kool.jpg

Update: Day 29
Well these shot up another 9-10" in the last 4 days the DD was at 30" this morning so had to snap a couple necks to keep these bitches in check.:pimphand:

Here's the before pics:
Cg7B5On.jpg

vQmUFWO.jpg

LSD with the freak of nature side branch that's bigger than the main...
nzJgFGh.jpg

DD
2cL9yKw.jpg

Here's the after pics:
lSF9lT2.jpg

LSD
oW0qwDf.jpg

DD
F3GZGjh.jpg

Hopefully that slows them down a little bit... I was able to raise my light a few more inches as well, ditched the ratchet hangers and got it hanging as high as possible now.
jyvMJl0.jpg

Also the res was empty again tonight so going through about 5L a day now... Filled up another 25L same feed as before, probably last feed of grow nutes.

man, Hansbricks, watching your grows is like peering into a parallel universe, I do best if i don't compare what I'm doing to what you got, hahaha. size and speed, speed and size, not to mention stunning health, as always, way impressive

Subbed, bit late didn't sub when first got the invite! But looks like right on time.
Welcome Jay, yeah just in time for the flower show. ;)
man, Hansbricks, watching your grows is like peering into a parallel universe, I do best if i don't compare what I'm doing to what you got, hahaha. size and speed, speed and size, not to mention stunning health, as always, way impressive
Thanks for the kind words buddy... These two are really getting outta hand in this size tent lol.

I'll get another update up tonight.

Day 33
Well these girls weren't done stretching quite yet, definitely got taller than I was hoping for this grow lol... I had supercropped almost every top earlier this week and by this morning they were within a few inches from the light again. :nono:
R1JotbK.jpg

AlsC2PU.jpg

fCNNjoJ.jpg

LSD
I can see some colour coming in the buds and leaves now so got high hopes this will be a full purp pheno. ;)
V80ELx1.jpg

83cOAiU.jpg

DD
Just showing some colour in the pistils so far...
HqB3Eix.jpg

rUU4vHa.jpg

After another round of supercropping.
2UnEgf2.jpg

ygU9qdt.jpg

AhRu675.jpg

Also did some major trimming and defoliation on the lower stuff this weekend... here's the before pics.
JSPOoIA.jpg

1fcLbic.jpg

And after...
AD2T4EL.jpg

OJM8NpM.jpg

Still on the same res as before... will be starting them on bloom nutes tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back