Grow Mediums Hans' LED Coco Autopot Grow - Dark Devil / LSD-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from Yesterday, Day 25:
Got the Autopots and airdomes turned on Monday (Day 20)... Growth this week has been explosive as expected ;) Definitely getting their stretch on now especially the DD. I'll likely be supercropping her very soon to keep her height in check as I'm running out of headroom pretty quick... Need to try and keep at least 12" distance with this LED so gotta keep the plants under 30" this grow.

I filled up the res initially with about 15L to start, mixed up 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow, 1.25ml Cal-Mag and 0.5ml/l Silicate (plus 1ml/10L Drip-Clean added to each res top up). They went through this in 5 days so filled up another 20L yesterday and also bumped the base nutes up to 2ml/l now.

nC2NrYs.jpg

NvEvVDe.jpg

PCyPFAB.jpg

LSD-25 - 17" tall as of yesterday.
Interesting growth with this one, very even canopy so far and actually one of the side branches is a good 2" taller than the main... Never seen that happen before without some sort of training. I've only been doing some leaf tucking as usual.
h7dIQIp.jpg

FrplS2c.jpg

Kksar8D.jpg

Dark Devil - 21.5" tall as of yesterday.
Very nice symmetrical structure to this girl... Also showing some early bud development, looking like it'll be a quick finisher.
a0JDFNg.jpg

92A4dro.jpg

lL5zaYX.jpg

Got the Autopots and airdomes turned on Monday (Day 20)... Growth this week has been explosive as expected ;) Definitely getting their stretch on now especially the DD. I'll likely be supercropping her very soon to keep her height in check as I'm running out of headroom pretty quick... Need to try and keep at least 12" distance with this LED so gotta keep the plants under 30" this grow.

I filled up the res initially with about 15L to start, mixed up 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow, 1.25ml Cal-Mag and 0.5ml/l Silicate (plus 1ml/10L Drip-Clean added to each res top up). They went through this in 5 days so filled up another 20L yesterday and also bumped the base nutes up to 2ml/l now.

nC2NrYs.jpg

NvEvVDe.jpg

PCyPFAB.jpg

Interesting growth with this one, very even canopy so far and actually one of the side branches is a good 2" taller than the main... Never seen that happen before without some sort of training. I've only been doing some leaf tucking as usual.
h7dIQIp.jpg

FrplS2c.jpg

Kksar8D.jpg

Very nice symmetrical structure to this girl... Also showing some early bud development, looking like it'll be a quick finisher.
a0JDFNg.jpg

92A4dro.jpg

lL5zaYX.jpg
Is there any strain you can't blow up. :biggrin: Those girls are looking great. Check Rifleman grows in hydro with the SSDD. I think he had some he had to supercrop they were getting so tall. :smoking:

Is there any strain you can't blow up. :biggrin: Those girls are looking great. Check Rifleman grows in hydro with the SSDD. I think he had some he had to supercrop they were getting so tall. :smoking:
Well haven't had a small plant with this setup yet lol... Yeah I won't hesitate to supercrop if need be, I supercropped the shit out of my Black Cream even well into flower and she took it like a champ so I know these genetics can take it. :thumbsup:

nC2NrYs.jpg

NvEvVDe.jpg

PCyPFAB.jpg

h7dIQIp.jpg

FrplS2c.jpg

Kksar8D.jpg

a0JDFNg.jpg

92A4dro.jpg

lL5zaYX.jpg
what is there to say but WOW man! you got your setup dialed in and running like a well oiled machine hans! im hoping i can keep up with your growing skills bro!:thumbsup::d5:

what is there to say but WOW man! you got your setup dialed in and running like a well oiled machine hans! im hoping i can keep up with your growing skills bro!:thumbsup::d5:
Thanks buddy :toke:
I really don't do much with this setup though the plants pretty much just grow themselves :p
Oh I'm sure you'll have your setup dialed in by the end of your grow. :thumbsup:

Hansbricks you are one solid growing machine my man. You never cease to amaze with your talents you have acquired. I see more BOMS in your future. That autopots seems to be working just amazing for you I might start with two and get away from hand feeding. 20 plus plants gets to me with age trying to keep up lol

Hansbricks you are one solid growing machine my man. You never cease to amaze with your talents you have acquired. I see more BOMS in your future. That autopots seems to be working just amazing for you I might start with two and get away from hand feeding. 20 plus plants gets to me with age trying to keep up lol
Thanks for the kind words bro, appreciate it... Yeah come hop on the Autopot bandwagon it's what all the cool kids are doing. :cool1:
Seriously once you've tried them out there's no going back. ;) Hit me up if you ever have any questions.

Thanks buddy :toke:
I really don't do much with this setup though the plants pretty much just grow themselves :p
Oh I'm sure you'll have your setup dialed in by the end of your grow. :thumbsup:
haha yea the AP system is pretty easy as far as maintenance i do agree bro.
i am hoping that this will be THE grow for me:pighug:

Oi... @Hansbricks
Think you must change your "Autopot Guru" to something like the Plant Whisperer on Roids or something, cause man, you are killing (and I mean in the best possible way) all your grows
Freaken Amazeballs Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back