Grow Mediums Hans' LED Coco Autopot Grow - Dark Devil / LSD-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 19:
Starting to pick up the pace now, both already showed sex a couple days ago... Been doing some leaf tucking to get those tops exposed, the DD has several tops already looking good so far.

Gave them their last top feed today another 1L each and bumped up nutes to 1.5ml/l and1.25ml/l cal-mag... will be turning on the Autopots tomorrow.
F26maBc.jpg

ZgnlBDa.jpg

LSD-25
IdRJPPX.jpg

Dark Devil
zwiYL7J.jpg

Day 19:
Starting to pick up the pace now, both already showed sex a couple days ago... Been doing some leaf tucking to get those tops exposed, the DD has several tops already looking good so far.

Gave them their last top feed today another 1L each and bumped up nutes to 1.5ml/l and1.25ml/l cal-mag... will be turning on the Autopots tomorrow.
F26maBc.jpg

ZgnlBDa.jpg

LSD-25
IdRJPPX.jpg

Dark Devil
zwiYL7J.jpg
First I hate you! :cuss:Second, I hate you. :rofl: Dammmmmmmmmm, what the heck are you feeding those girls, that you are not telling us about? That's beautiful growth for 19 days. :thumbsup: I can see another big yeild coming in that DD. Amazing how well you have those autopots dialed in. :worship:
:slap:

First I hate you! :cuss:Second, I hate you. :rofl: Dammmmmmmmmm, what the heck are you feeding those girls, that you are not telling us about? That's beautiful growth for 19 days. :thumbsup: I can see another big yeild coming in that DD. Amazing how well you have those autopots dialed in. :worship:
:slap:
Haha thanks bro... just giving them my usual feed schedule which gets them off to a good start everytime. :thumbsup: Yeah the DD is looking promising I like the look of her structure already. ;)

Haha thanks bro... just giving them my usual feed schedule which gets them off to a good start everytime. :thumbsup: Yeah the DD is looking promising I like the look of her structure already. ;)
I think I'm scraping the perlite after my next grow, straight coco from now on.

I think I'm scraping the perlite after my next grow, straight coco from now on.

Hey hemi, i just cleaned up my pots from my last grow last night and im doing the same thing. I had a really good tap root but poor root ball. Wondering if perlite has had a hand in that as well as the over watering. Any thoughts Herr Hans??

Interesting strains. Breathtaking growth! Your journals really seem to bend reality. Mind Expanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hemi, i just cleaned up my pots from my last grow last night and im doing the same thing. I had a really good tap root but poor root ball. Wondering if perlite has had a hand in that as well as the over watering. Any thoughts Herr Hans??
I wouldn't think adding perlite could cause any negative effects, the majority of people still do add additional perlite to their mix. I definitely had no issues with my roots when I was running 70/30... I just found that it has no added benefits when using coco though so it's kinda pointless to add it when straight coco works as good or better.
Hey hans, im going through your start of the journal to check your initial watering amount and my question is how soon do you sow your beans after you water??
I typically do the initial watering the night before I plant the seeds and let the pots sit in the tent with the lights on overnight to get the medium up to temp... I've also planted them immediately after watering though without any issue so not sure that part really makes any difference.
Interesting strains. Breathtaking growth! Your journals really seem to bend reality. Mind Expanding
Haha cheers bro, thanks for stopping by... Yeah looking forward to the bud show with these two strains. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back