Grow Mediums Hans' LED Coco Autopot Grow - Dark Devil / LSD-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well judging by the emoticon hans its a bittersweet result......kinda funny in a way that your back at square 1 again.......you never learn eh bro.......just keep being good at it. Yet again another bush thats gonna take forever to trim. :slap:

Nice job on the LSD, wish I could reach through the monitor and pluck off one of those big sticky purple buds!

both are looking great hans! that LSD is gonna be some PURPLE Buds on a stick bro! they stack/fill in nicely!
Cheers guys... yeah lovin the colour of these LSD buds, definitely what I was hoping for.
Well judging by the emoticon hans its a bittersweet result......kinda funny in a way that your back at square 1 again.......you never learn eh bro.......just keep being good at it. Yet again another bush thats gonna take forever to trim. :slap:
Thanks bud, yeah not quite how I wanted this grow to go but going make the most of it still.... I was only using my small tent again cause I wanted to test out the GoGrow LED on it's own but now that hasn't worked out anyway lol.

I'll get another update by this weekend... I've changed up the lighting for the remainder of the grow.

Well I ended up taking out the GoGrow LED about a week ago since it was really frying the tops being that close... I cut part of a few tops off that were really fried and I'm now running my two DIY Cobs for the rest of the grow... can get a bit more distance from the tops with these although still far from ideal lol.

Current feed as as of yesterday is now 2ml/L Sensi Bloom, 1ml/L Overdrive, 2.5ml/L Terpinator, 2ml/L Sugar Shack and 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag

Here's pics from Friday, Day 52
MfrICvI.jpg

hsXKgwg.jpg

Is8ULGR.jpg

049CG8F.jpg

mxeTXPz.jpg

DD
voKvRUf.jpg

zWw77ZG.jpg

dYllCEy.jpg

LSD
OdkfzKz.jpg

naX99U1.jpg

iNzXQXp.jpg

aPRvk46.jpg

t3xv5zQ.jpg

Well I ended up taking out the GoGrow LED about a week ago since it was really frying the tops being that close... I cut part of a few tops off that were really fried and I'm now running my two DIY Cobs for the rest of the grow... can get a bit more distance from the tops with these although still far from ideal lol.

Current feed as as of yesterday is now 2ml/L Sensi Bloom, 1ml/L Overdrive, 2.5ml/L Terpinator, 2ml/L Sugar Shack and 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag

Here's pics from Friday, Day 52
MfrICvI.jpg

hsXKgwg.jpg

Is8ULGR.jpg

049CG8F.jpg

mxeTXPz.jpg

DD
voKvRUf.jpg

zWw77ZG.jpg

dYllCEy.jpg

LSD
OdkfzKz.jpg

naX99U1.jpg

iNzXQXp.jpg

aPRvk46.jpg

t3xv5zQ.jpg

Gorgeous girls there hans unsurprisingly. :thumbsup:

So you got two cobs and one led going in there now?

Thanks man, a bit disappointed with this DD pheno but the LSD is making up for it. ;)

Yeah running the two Vero29 3000K Cobs @ 80w plus my Apollo 4.
Don't knock the green pheno yet. I have a friend that loves running this stain and says when you do get this pheno it's yeild is usually greater than the red. I have a few out in the woods going right now, in addition to the two indoors, and will be interesting to see if I get any green ones.

What an amazing story you've told in your numerous grows. Thank you very much. I am just getting back into growing after 19 yr hiatus and my set up is going to be the 1pot autopot with air domes. I have greatly enjoyed your grows and have learned a lot to say the least. My tent is 39"x39"x62" and I am planning a first ever scrog. I don't know much about auto's but I am learning. Can you clone auto's? I ordered beans from Barney's and I have four inch plants of sweet tooth, 8 ball kush and kiwi skunk. Rec use is legal here and I am allowed six plants so I have a couple extra started to try outdoors too. Thanks again, I follow with great interest.

What an amazing story you've told in your numerous grows. Thank you very much. I am just getting back into growing after 19 yr hiatus and my set up is going to be the 1pot autopot with air domes. I have greatly enjoyed your grows and have learned a lot to say the least. My tent is 39"x39"x62" and I am planning a first ever scrog. I don't know much about auto's but I am learning. Can you clone auto's? I ordered beans from Barney's and I have four inch plants of sweet tooth, 8 ball kush and kiwi skunk. Rec use is legal here and I am allowed six plants so I have a couple extra started to try outdoors too. Thanks again, I follow with great interest.

Welcome to the group.:frog:

I, like you, will start to get "back to growing" and am reading thread after thread :dizzy:

I will flow the guidelines that show me constant success........ So I too have hopped on board, thanks to Hans willingness to share. :stir::wizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back