Update*********

I added voodoo juice, big bud, and overdrive to the lineup for the coco plants and the voodoo juice is awesome the root mass is huge even at early veg stage I got roots coming out all over the fabric pots. The big bud didn't do that much and burns the autos easily. The overdrive is worth the money and some it really thickens up the buds and gives a burst of growth during the last 2 weeks when growth comes to a standstill.

@faded187
Here's the thread I had a he'll of a time finding it. So weird seeing how far I've come since then lol.

I go through it tonight. Crazy huh. I been on here 7 yrs now and holy shit have i learned a ton lol

I go through it tonight. Crazy huh. I been on here 7 yrs now and holy shit have i learned a ton lol
Damn you a OG in this autoflower game lol. I grew photos for years and tried a auto like 9 years ago from crop king and it was like smoking fake weed lol no potency what so ever. So it took me a long time to finally try them again. They have came so far in genetics it's crazy. My first setup cost 300 including the seeds and I had to save forever to get it.lol. Now i spend twice that on a grow light when I already heave 3 spares lol. It's an obsession now.

Damn you a OG in this autoflower game lol. I grew photos for years and tried a auto like 9 years ago from crop king and it was like smoking fake weed lol no potency what so ever. So it took me a long time to finally try them again. They have came so far in genetics it's crazy. My first setup cost 300 including the seeds and I had to save forever to get it.lol. Now i spend twice that on a grow light when I already heave 3 spares lol. It's an obsession now.
what kind of feed/ watering schedule do you do with autos in coco? been trying to find info on it without burning up the auots. im growing in pro mix hp cc

Back