Nutrients Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos with coco in Autopots using BioTabs.

Sorry but had a huge mishap in the tent a few days ago. One of my ratchet hangers must not have been locked in place and dropped one side of one of the P300s within a couple inches of the babies and fried them. I did not get any death scenes because I put them out of their misery before thinking about it.

So here we are with two new Dark Devil seedlings ready to go. We are calling this day two.

Watermarked(2017-04-30-2039).jpg

Sorry but had a huge mishap in the tent a few days ago. One of my ratchet hangers must not have been locked in place and dropped one side of one of the P300s within a couple inches of the babies and fried them. I did not get any death scenes because I put them out of their misery before thinking about it.

So here we are with two new Dark Devil seedlings ready to go. We are calling this day two.

View attachment 742767

Sorry to hear it my friend, is the light ok?

Sorry to hear it my friend, is the light ok?
Yes, it apparently swung 90 degrees straight down and just missed hitting anything, but one night of it shining directly on the seedlings turned them to dried up and burnt babies.

@HemiSync

Ahh thats got to suck!
I had it also one time... was hanging my new bought Gavita 1000 watt. the moment i wantend to hang it... flooop out of my hands... I cried a little, when I saw it did not work any more... hahaha.
and in the proces killed one lady :(
And had to go on with my adjust a wing 660 for a couple off weeks...

Glad al the lady's survived!

You are a grower that does not let a little thing like that keep you down. 17 days since your light fiasco and the replacements are looking stellar man keep up the great work. I had a Cat get into my grow room it ruined 24 seedlings so I know how you felt but I scrounged together 18 seeds and all popped. :slap:

Nice start, should start to rocket now! Really looking forward to running straight coco next, does seem they're slightly slower out the blocks than dirt.
I'm planning on going straight coco next time also. Just checked again this morning and the taller of the two has definitely hit bottom as it is taking off.

You are a grower that does not let a little thing like that keep you down. 17 days since your light fiasco and the replacements are looking stellar man keep up the great work. I had a Cat get into my grow room it ruined 24 seedlings so I know how you felt but I scrounged together 18 seeds and all popped. :slap:
Shit happens and you move on. Thanks for the kind words.

Back