Grow Mediums Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos with coco in Autopots using BioTabs.

DD1 is a beast!!
Thanks, she is a beast. I'm still trying to figure out why in my last three grows the lady on the right has always been the bigger of the two. Strange coincidence? :shrug:

Was in the garden this morning and could not resist taking a couple pictures of these beautiful colors. So here we are at day 76 with two more weeks to go. I did check the trichs and they are still mostly clear with some cloudy. Buds are not tightening up the way I would like but only the final weight will tell the story.

Group Shots
Watermarked1(2017-07-15-0010).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-07-15-0010).jpg

Bud Shots
Watermarked3(2017-07-15-0010).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-07-15-0010).jpg

@HemiSync those are phenomenal looking. A week ago I placed 5 beans in my cart of these DD and before I could check out they were sold out. I went to three other seed banks and not to be at this time. Thanks for the awesome update. :slap::drool:

They are some amazing colors and with no cold temps to bring it out. You can't really go wrong with them.

So that technique clearly extends flowering for two weeks? You think yield will be bigger?
I don't think it was the defoliation that is pushing them out. Almost all of the ones Rifleman grew out in DWC went 90-100 days. Plus the buds still look like they have some fattening up to do. They are still drinking almost 1.5 inches of water a day. The heat in my grow room has been to much for this run. I don't have AC so usually shutdown the inside grow between July and September, but I got carried away and planted them anyhow.

With no intention of high-jacking your thread @HemiSync I am so excited I have to post. I have been obsessed with securing an order of DD for my next grow. I am in the USA so being a tad inexperienced, it was a tricky feat.

As I noted earlier, My first attempt found the stock depleted while I shopped. Several more attempts failed because overseas vendors would not accept the payment types I had available to me. A couple attempts to buy them failed because I backed out fearing the reputation of the vendor. I am very happy to say I just successfully ordered 3 seeds of DD plus some other auto's from the TSSC. Payment went through, order seems successful and I am psyched. Crystal Meth, DD and Green Crack beans now headed my way for my fist ever auto grow in autopots!!! of course, I have 2+ months remaining on my current AP grow.

Back