Grow Mediums Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos with coco in Autopots using BioTabs.

I plan for 90 day minimum when I grow the DDA. Anything before that is icing on the cake. I've had one go 105 days. :nono:
If the weight is there, they can go 140 days for all I care. I think these will go at least 90 days, especially after that massive defoliation.
You make it all look so easy:worship:
Simply gorgeous.
I wish I could take credit, I just add water and break and bend things until I cut them down. If it were not for the great genetics and almost idiot proof nutrients I would be back to killing more seedlings, than I harvest. :rofl:

@HemiSync I was wondering how does the BioTabs release their nutrients ? They don't get hit directly by water, I was thinking that they are releasing nutrients by getting in contact with water

@HemiSync I was wondering how does the BioTabs release their nutrients ? They don't get hit directly by water, I was thinking that they are releasing nutrients by getting in contact with water
The coco wicks up the water from the trays below it, the tabs break down in the wet coco releasing their nutrients, and the bacteria and roots do the rest. Easy Peasy! :smoking:

The coco wicks up the water from the trays below it, the tabs break down in the wet coco releasing their nutrients, and the bacteria and roots do the rest. Easy Peasy! :smoking:
Is it as efficient if using 50% soil and 50% perlite you think ?

Is it as efficient if using 50% soil and 50% perlite you think ?
I couldn't say for sure as I don't grow indoors in soil, but see no reason why it won't work the same way. There are growers here using soil with BioTabs and have great luck with them. This is only my first run with them although I'm already planning my next grow with them and some photos in autopots.

Day 68 and all is fattening up. Girls are drinking four liters a day so all that water has to be going somewhere.

DD1
Watermarked1(2017-07-06-1000).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-07-06-1001).jpg

DD2
Watermarked3(2017-07-06-1001).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-07-06-1001).jpg

Group Shots
Watermarked5(2017-07-06-1001).jpg
Watermarked6(2017-07-06-1001).jpg

Bud Shots
Watermarked7(2017-07-06-1001).jpg
Watermarked8(2017-07-06-1001).jpg

Wow, those are THE MOST unique pot plants I have ever seen. Not to even mention their overall size and holy crap, those buds. I so look forward to a smoke report down the road and regardless, I am ordering some of those if able. Wow, nice job @HemiSync

Wow, those are THE MOST unique pot plants I have ever seen. Not to even mention their overall size and holy crap, those buds. I so look forward to a smoke report down the road and regardless, I am ordering some of those if able. Wow, nice job @HemiSync
It really is all in the genetics. Sweet Seeds say these are 90% purple/red color. Although, a grower I respect says the green pheno, when it happens, seems to be a larger yeilding plant.

Back