Grow Mediums Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos with coco in Autopots using BioTabs.

I just love an experiment!

Going to have to grow me some dark devil! Beautiful buds!

Yes, that is pretty much what I did. I left even the lowest bud sites alone. I have defoliated before but never to this extent. It's based on an article I read over on another site. I have wanted to try this for some time and have enough meds to carry me through if this screws up my harvest so I just did it. :smoking:

I just love an experiment!

Going to have to grow me some dark devil! Beautiful buds!
I hope I'm going to love it too. :rofl: I'm not sure how they are doing but they are still drinking over an inch of water a day from the reservoir. I will have updated pics a week after the defoliation later tonight.
:pass:

I've seen this done somewhere else, though not with autos. Really interested to see how this pans out.

Well here we are at day 64, twelve days after defoliation. They sure look pretty but will have to wait and see what the final weights are before calling this a failure or success. They have been getting PK compost tea twice a week. I did notice a slight slowdown in water consumption for the first couple days. It went from an inch a day to half that, but then picked right back up a couple days.

DD1
Watermarked8(2017-07-01-2158).jpg

Watermarked7(2017-07-01-2158).jpg

DD2
Watermarked6(2017-07-01-2158).jpg
Watermarked5(2017-07-01-2158).jpg

Bud Shots
Watermarked1(2017-07-01-2158).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-07-01-2158).jpg

Group Shots
Watermarked3(2017-07-01-2158).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-07-01-2158).jpg

I hope everyone's gardens are blooming! :vibes:
:pass:

Beautiful, simply gorgeous plants you got there Hemi.:d5:

Looks like that defoil deffo plumped up them buds, great job bro.:greenthumb:

I am endlessly amazed at the pics :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: of these ladies.

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July, :cools::cools::cools::cools:

They seem to have sprung back pretty well, looking good so far.

Wow. Thanks for the time-lag comparison. I think they're beautiful. No way I'll call it anything but total success. :drool:

Beautiful, simply gorgeous plants you got there Hemi.:d5:

Looks like that defoil deffo plumped up them buds, great job bro.:greenthumb:

I am endlessly amazed at the pics :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: of these ladies.

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July, :cools::cools::cools::cools:

Thanks for all the kind words folks. From @Rifleman grows with the SSDD I would have to say these have at least 3+ weeks to go before the chop. I believe the longest one he grew one out was 98 days. I might have to pluck a few more leaves before it's all over.

Back