Indoor Ash-A-Ton and the hybrid Hempy bucket

Skunk
Wondering if this one took photo Gene. No sex still. Or maybe just a monster auto?.
Either way I'm happy

IMG_20170819_130401.jpg
IMG_20170819_134001.jpg
1503171526737580102129.jpg

Ya man. I love roots. I love pictures of roots. One of my goals is to fill my rez (27 gallons) with roots. I have had a couple big ass root balls, but nothing compares to the solo cup ebb and flow roots. They formed a perfect solo cup, complete with indentations. No lettering though, but if I had cut out the word solo the letters would have been darker.
_IGP0563.JPG

_IGP0562.JPG

@RicanBlazer
Maybe you can find a little more info here too. Cannadon be my brother lol. We are both pretty new as well. Both to growing and afn. About 7 months in. 3 harvests between the 2 of us so far. We have been trying a ton of stuff. From soil to hempy bucket variations

Currently I have soil the Stilton special. Grown in fox farms co co loco with some ocean Forest at the bottom. 5 gal diy air pot.
2 hybrid Dwc set ups
2 five gal dwc set ups.
The hybrids have only co co loco for top soil. Seedlings love it.
If you have any questions feel free to ask my man. And tag me in your grow log if/when you have one up and running!

And since I'm here
A quick little update.
Dwc girls are really taking off. Roots have exploded and the plant is following suit. Both tied down more today
And giving size shape and color. I have determined. Smaller one is mephisto northern cheese Haze.
Bigger one is super skunk BLK seeds
The leafs are the same as it's giant sisters.
1503624382746850350225.jpg
1503624508992-639056576.jpg

And since I'm here
A quick little update.
Dwc girls are really taking off. Roots have exploded and the plant is following suit. Both tied down more today
And giving size shape and color. I have determined. Smaller one is mephisto northern cheese Haze.
Bigger one is super skunk BLK seeds
The leafs are the same as it's giant sisters.
View attachment 796111 View attachment 796112

Back