Indoor Ash-A-Ton and the hybrid Hempy bucket

Skunk compared to the finishing blueberry

Skunks bigger. Crazy
Blue berry looks a bit bigger. She is just much closer lol.
Savage bush coming
IMG_20170827_200325.jpg

All caught up reading this. GREAT stuff you got going on , and love your tie down techniques. I learned a lot, thanks. I also stole your solo cup up top method to start the seed in, except I used the shot glass size one. Wonder if that'll work lol. For my future ones I will go heavy on the tie downs, I didn't realize you could untie then retie. Very nice, and I look forward to your future grows/harvest ! Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost forgot my question- in relation to your feeding amounts. Are they large amounts because of the line you use or you just feed aggressive? I noticed some had 20ml+ . Or maybe I missed to what amounts of water you're mixing to. On mine I only use between 2-5ML of nutes to 2L of water...

Almost forgot my question- in relation to your feeding amounts. Are they large amounts because of the line you use or you just feed aggressive? I noticed some had 20ml+ . Or maybe I missed to what amounts of water you're mixing to. On mine I only use between 2-5ML of nutes to 2L of water...

Heavy on the feeding. But ratios are usually for 5 gallon mixes. Or reservoirs of 3 to 7 gallons. Lol. Not 20ml a gallon. No. More like 5-15 ml per gallon of which ever nute I'm adding.

Heavy on the feeding. But ratios are usually for 5 gallon mixes. Or reservoirs of 3 to 7 gallons. Lol. Not 20ml a gallon. No. More like 5-15 ml per gallon of which ever nute I'm adding.
I am at the same rates. I try to stay under 1000 PPM's with my current nutes and 190 ppm Tap Water.

Super skunk the super bush is about to get defoliated and maybe cropped in a few spots. I feel she is nearly choking her self out now. Damn girl just has to be abused. Just can't be having her doing the self inflicting damage. Then she gets sick and we don't want that

Here she is before I get to cutting
15044780845121012497561.jpg
1504478105477187589098.jpg
1504478129668-883108999.jpg

Back