Indoor Vicks Purple Lights 18 gal DWC and Hempy | LEDs

Solid deal. Gonna try it! It may not get as many bubbles but it'll get the same amount of oxygen right? And I'm replacing my drip pump for a better one so since I'll have two, what do you think about running one without a drip line/irrigation just so that it breaks the surface of the water and keeps the mixture stirred. Too much heat with two in the res maybe? I think I'm going overboard lol. KISS rule!

Solid deal. Gonna try it! It may not get as many bubbles but it'll get the same amount of oxygen right? And I'm replacing my drip pump for a better one so since I'll have two, what do you think about running one without a drip line/irrigation just so that it breaks the surface of the water and keeps the mixture stirred. Too much heat with two in the res maybe? I think I'm going overboard lol. KISS rule!

As far as the heat goes I'm not sure man you would have to do some trial and error! Prob before you start
I'm not too big on hydro. I like the water farms and power growers! I didn't have a res with mine! Just the DWC singles!

Good idea. Big g always saving my ass cause I'm too stoned to think for myself.

I was looking at the pic of your where your l"life came crashing down!" And they look similar as far as the bars and corners! I don't know bro! I don't ever put a lot of weight in mine dude!

Could be a few factors ranging from cheap plastic to way too much weight up top. Won't be an issue this time. Actually.. I hope I don't run into ANY issues. FOR ONCE, can I get a grow without issues? It's kinda funny because my very first grow, with no experience at all, was my very BEST with the highest yield from one auto grown in rubbermaid totes with cfl's and airpots. 4 grows later I can't seem to match it. It's frying my brain lmao.

Got a little over 3oz of hard, dense nugs from this chop (not counting the airy popcorn or stems). Not disappointed because that will hold me off for a while. The buds came out to be my favorite high that I've ever grown. They're in the cure zone right now and smell like fumey grapefruit. The high is steady, relaxing and clear headed. Good for anxiety, stress or chillin on a day smoke. No couchlock at all. I'll add pics and a smoke report in a bit.

Just got all my new equipment put together and will be starting a new thread soon. Thanks for following along if you have been.

Wait, I missed the chop pics!!! Lol. Throw em up bro!! Lol. I like the 3 oz though. That's good!

Wait, I missed the chop pics!!! Lol. Throw em up bro!! Lol. I like the 3 oz though. That's good!

Lol look back to post #75 at the last picture! I'll add a picture of the cured nugs later today.

Every support corner on my tent gave way over night, cracked in half and all the lights, carbon filter and inline fan fell right on top of the plants, crushing and burning them for about 6 hours overnight. I am officially the most pissed off dude in the fucking universe right now. All that work from thanksgiving. Trying to save everything but I've got bent broken stems all over the place and my room reeks of fried weed.

View attachment 180097

Marijuana is incredibly resilient and picky at the same time. Don't be pissed. Pick up the pieces and learn something.

even after the tent collapse things could have been a lot worse until that point everything looked awesome dwc was doing exactly whats its meant to and the ladies looked beautiful
3 oz aint to be sniffed at and i hope the ganga gods smile on you for ya next grow :ladies:

Back