Indoor Vicks Purple Lights 18 gal DWC and Hempy | LEDs

Every support corner on my tent gave way over night, cracked in half and all the lights, carbon filter and inline fan fell right on top of the plants, crushing and burning them for about 6 hours overnight. I am officially the most pissed off dude in the fucking universe right now. All that work from thanksgiving. Trying to save everything but I've got bent broken stems all over the place and my room reeks of fried weed.

View attachment 180097

Last edited:
Dam dude! HUGE karma your way brother! I hate that man! Hope you get it worked out and hope you can salvage something!

Looks similar to the tubing for my tent. That thing just completely gave out. Look how it flattened out.

I think that tent is as good as retired after seeing this!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dam dude! HUGE karma your way brother! I hate that man! Hope you get it worked out and hope you can salvage something!

Thanks g. Trying to stay calm atm. Been busting my ass the past few hours working non stop trying to clean, trim and deodorize. I no longer have the option to hang dry safely so I took my inline fan and carbon filter and ghetto rigged an herb dryer. Thinking this may be my best option to salvage what I've got.

Probably have 4-6 oz. Not sure. Lots of airy shit.. about a garbage bag full. planning on using it all with some trim in bubble bags for a bit of hash.

This could have been much worse so I'm counting my blessings..

Don't buy poorly constructed tents with cheap chinese made plastic connectors. The tent is going in the bin. Currently looking for a replacement and this time will be using metal connectors with better support options.

For my next round...
3 big autos, scrogged in the same hydro system (5 was overkill)
- Dutch passion think different
- Big buddha Super automatic sativa
- My 'purple lights'

I'll keep this thread posted on the dry weight

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:View attachment 180266View attachment 180267View attachment 180268

Wow, that sucks big time! Sorry to hear mate, good luck salvaging them budz.

Wow, that sucks big time! Sorry to hear mate, good luck salvaging them budz.

thanks man, it's kinda bittersweet that it happened around this time cause the buds are at last gonna be some good shit. if this happened a month ago I would be royally fucked! out with the old, in with the new. :peace:

Great opportunity to upgrade to a 2400w perpetual auto grow :firedevil:

Make some ghee or a tincture out of it! If you got an ounce dry, throw a 4 sticks of butter in a pot! Lol. I turn all my bud into edibles mostly cause I can transport a pan of brownies easier that an ounce of bud! Lol.

:pop:

Sorry... excuse me, parden me... I'm just gunna grab a seat over here.

I'm always late to the party... Subbed!!

:pimp: Nobody said Pipmin' was easy girl!!

Back