Indoor Vicks Purple Lights 18 gal DWC and Hempy | LEDs

172519d1359665694-vicks-purple-lights-18-gal-dwc-hempy-%7C-leds-img_0766.jpg

Look of calcium deficiency

Require expert assessment

Yeah. Added some calmag+ half strength. I'll update again in a few days.

lookin good mate .. cal/mg def is a bitch. . . bit of advice i got from some top boys was to keep PH above 5.8 in bloom (5.8-6.0 if poss) ...5.7-5.8 in veg:smokebuds::peace:

lookin good mate .. cal/mg def is a bitch. . . bit of advice i got from some top boys was to keep PH above 5.8 in bloom (5.8-6.0 if poss) ...5.7-5.8 in veg:smokebuds::peace:

Below (I meant above*, i was stoned lol) 5.8? Really... Someone in the 'infirmary' told me cal gets locked up above 5.8. hmmmm time to do some research lol. These spots are annoying me..

Last edited:
My friend, that was me who told you it gets locked out above 5.8 - it does get locked out above 5.8. The complete lock out doesn't occur until 6.1, but only trace amounts are absorbed above 5.8.

I stand by what I said in that it's locked out above 5.8, ideally your best pH is 5.8.

View attachment 172871phchart.jpg

EDIT: Also, those spots will never go away. All you can do is prevent future spots from occurring.

I was just looking at your chart and realized that about 5.8 just now as you posted this.. hahaha :buds: Gotta flush today so I'll do the lucas formula till I'm at 900ppm, add hydroplex, cal mag+ half strength and some molasses. How does that sound?

I Wasn't saying you should go 5.8 or above to solve the cal issue ... just that its a better range for bloom . :smoke:

Lol it's cool I just confused myself. Been hitting the vapor bags for the past hour. You were right. :smokebuds:

late to the party as always but, i just wanted to say your tub design is very resourceful and simple. subbed

Back