Indoor Vicks Purple Lights 18 gal DWC and Hempy | LEDs

Thanks guys, I'll snap some better photos when the buds swell up some more.

:smokebuds:

Pink bud!

Woke up to a neat surprise today after I opened up the tent. Pink freakin' buds. Not from the LED. I'm talking about straight up, natural pink/purple hues everywhere. We had VERY low temps last night so I kept my window open and froze the room. Somehow this happened. These photos are virgin stock, no photoshop or color adjustments. They were taken under a 2700k CFL to bring out natural colors. Some pics with LEDs on.

View attachment 169919View attachment 169920View attachment 169921View attachment 169922View attachment 169923View attachment 169924

:drool:

Sweet. That's so cool. What kind of temps did you get it down to? :slap: :thread:

Woke up to a neat surprise today after I opened up the tent. Pink freakin' buds. Not from the LED. I'm talking about straight up, natural pink/purple hues everywhere. We had VERY low temps last night so I kept my window open and froze the room. Somehow this happened. These photos are virgin stock, no photoshop or color adjustments. They were taken under a 2700k CFL to bring out natural colors. Some pics with LEDs on.

View attachment 169919View attachment 169920View attachment 169921View attachment 169922View attachment 169923View attachment 169924

:drool:
very fricken cool

Sweet. That's so cool. What kind of temps did you get it down to? :slap: :thread:

Thanks for the slapsgiving man! I think my room was down to about 40-60 for 4 days. The res is pretty cold too. Could be about 60, give or take.

Just a note: Earlier this week, I changed up the lucas formula a bit. Doing 0-6-12 micro/bloom, 5ml/gal Hydroplex and a tablespoon of molasses per gallon, shaken in a water bottle before added. PH @ 5.5, PPM 900-1000 right now. Think I could get away with more ppms? Maybe bring up the lucas formula to 8-16? Chime in please!

Dude thats susan coffey isnt it? I knew it!

Back