Indoor Vicks Purple Lights 18 gal DWC and Hempy | LEDs

Looking super dank in here Vick keep up the great growing :smokeit:

Thanks bro! :hug: nohomolol :brow: :smokebuds:

Hey V, I may have missed it but what LED are you useing? Very cool DWC system you have there. Drip and bubble. :)

Hey V, I may have missed it but what LED are you useing? Very cool DWC system you have there. Drip and bubble. :)

Thanks kirby! 2x hydroponics hut pro grow 180!

In the last few days, the girls stretched to a point where I feel overwhelmed. It's like a 1970s furry asian cooch! Now, I'm not completely hating on the furries.. I don't mind having a peach every now and then but that shit has to be tame! Any advice on clipping some fan leaves and when is the best time to do it.. or if I should even do it at all? Trying to sort out the best possible options for a proper yield.

Hey V, I guess you got the streach under control. Training is important with 120 degree lens on the LED's. the 90 and 60 degree have no problem with the distance with the better models. Question, when you hit the switch, does this LED shut some off some and turn others on? this is what i have seen in other models that do this including the factory I'm working with. Fan leaves? I have always pinched as nessessary to clear light to lower buds, and always off the bottom. But I can tell you that for every one that has been growing for a long time, there are that many different ideas on what is "right". Do what works for you. Its your contact with your babies. :)

162727d1357347145-vicks-purple-lights-18-gal-dwc-hempy-%7C-leds-img_0490.jpg
looks like you bred a really nice strain ickl !:drool:max rep dude:slap:...i have just tied my BM down to keep from frying + a bit of lollypoppin' at the base & switching to bloom sooner should slow the stretch as well ...just what a noob heard round here like !:peace:

looks like you bred a really nice strain ickl !:drool:max rep dude:slap:...i have just tied my BM down to keep from frying + a bit of lollypoppin' at the base & switching to bloom sooner should slow the stretch as well ...just what a noob heard round here like !:peace:

Hey V, I guess you got the streach under control. Training is important with 120 degree lens on the LED's. the 90 and 60 degree have no problem with the distance with the better models. Question, when you hit the switch, does this LED shut some off some and turn others on? this is what i have seen in other models that do this including the factory I'm working with. Fan leaves? I have always pinched as nessessary to clear light to lower buds, and always off the bottom. But I can tell you that for every one that has been growing for a long time, there are that many different ideas on what is "right". Do what works for you. Its your contact with your babies. :)

Thanks for the tips guys and thanks for the +rep vira! I went with tying them down at an angle because I read some stuff about the plant getting most of its energy from the fan leaves at the end of flowering, so I don't want to jinx anything with these babies. It's pretty damn cramped and I ultimately regret choosing to do 5. It's possible to work with but the situation with the light is bothering me a bit. It'll be a good yield though. Kirby, to answer your question, yeah, there are two switches, one switch turns on the "veg" spectrum and one turns on "bloom". I've been doing multi-spectrum on all the way and was thinking of changing to bloom/red for the last 2 weeks.

Here's where they're at right now:

Day 53

View attachment 168642View attachment 168643View attachment 168644View attachment 168645View attachment 168646View attachment 168647

Looking good! I wanna see some close up cola and trich development! Should be a great combo, purple and the NL indica! If you get a weak female and happen to get a male, breed them and check out that generation as well! Could be better could be worse! You'll never no till you try it! I'm subbed!

Back