Indoor Vicks Purple Lights 18 gal DWC and Hempy | LEDs

Day 11

Lookin good so far. Nice green leaves with some good growth. Exactly how things should be. Ppm at 323 and ph at 5.8. Temp in the tent is 72.

:peace:

Sorry you have to break your necks to check these pics out. lol

Day 18

View attachment 155437View attachment 155438View attachment 155439View attachment 155440View attachment 155436View attachment 155435View attachment 155434

After growing in coco for my last few chops, I have to say that hydro definitely kicks ass. It's so easy to maintain. Did a flush yesterday and added 0-5-10 micro/bloom.

The hempies are older than the hydro plants, yet are smaller. The 100% perlite
sucks and is looking rough.

The 3rd pic is doing fine and looks healthy but all the new leaves are growing with purple edges all around. Not sure what that it is but it kinda looks cool.

:peace:

Day 30

View attachment 160269View attachment 160270

mmmmmmmmmm jungle vibes. they're all fem and there are no immediate purple signs on this cross from the purple kush which was purple as soon as budsites formed. color is the least of my worries though. ph has been steady and they're all starting to drink a lot, so i'm topping off more often. gonna throw in pk 13/14 @ week 5.

Last edited:
It's becoming a jungle in there! All five staying in that tote till finished?

Good job by the way, sorry I am just now catching up!:D

Haha, you're just in time for the best part! Yeah, I'm planning on keeping all 5 till they finish. Figured autos in hydro wouldn't have massive roots. It may seem a bit cramped but I think they'll do fine. The roots have a lot of space to use up. The only problem (which isn't so bad for me) is how fast they drink up that res. Just gotta keep up on topping it off. Thanks squid!

:vibe:

:pop: :thread:subbed:peace:
160269d1356752985-vicks-purple-lights-18-gal-dwc-hempy-%7C-leds-img_0432.jpg

Day 37

View attachment 162731View attachment 162725View attachment 162726View attachment 162727

The amount of growth that has gone down (or up) this past week has blown my mind. I'm so impressed with hydro. I had to raise my led's well over a foot! One of the girls in the far back corner is already 2 feet high and the others are all the same size around 1.5ft.. for now.

I added 2 150w equivalent 2700k cfls to help with the dark side on the left. Temps didn't change. Steady around 77. PH is stable. Real happy with the lucas formula. Added .5ml/gal of hydroplex this week.

Also, I noticed the buds DO turn purple! + for bag appeal. The first set of hairy pistils come out all white and then the later growth in the center is all purple. Not sure you can tell in the bud shot pic but I'm pretty happy the trait carried on from the purple kush. Idk if all the girls will do it.. Maybe it was brought on by a temperature change during lights off.. but we'll find out soon enough.

I have a feeling this will be a 9-12 week strain.

:wiz:

Back