Indoor Ash-A-Ton and the hybrid Hempy bucket

get the drum circle goin..
don't get me wrong.. chemicals will knock shit out.. but I'm not trying to give my grandchildren cancers and such...
like that "round-up" stuff.. unreal that.. they denied for soooooo long..

@Ash-a-Ton from personal experience.. watch the resellers on that stuff..
real bad experience.. your soil may be bad from the get go ... gnats and shit
yeah man all chemicals are bad for your health. well. anything designed to kill something will be, thats just common sense lol. use masks, propper ventilation and correct time between visits. used to be a pest controller mate and ive properly poisoned myself with real shit a few times. even that wont kill you unless you genuinely try. fucks you right up for a while but youd have to drink the stuff to get a fatal dose thankfully or idve died a few times over lol. comercial stuff wont do anything particularly bad to anyone unless your daft with it or dont read the big warning label properly : )

I'll get some pics my active soil does it all the time cause my temps are a solid 72 and rH is 40. So water hangs around for a while. Sometimes I don't have to water my seedling for a week or so.
download (3).jpg

Perfect dup. Preciate ya brotha

View attachment 776396
Perfect dup. Preciate ya brotha
yeah man any time. Itll be a few before i get some pics got some family events going on today but ill get them this evening as long as i didnt disturb them checking pH and soil moisture levels.

Super blue berry
[HASHTAG]#babybondage[/HASHTAG]
I guess she is a teen now. She is def showing her hair.
Just been tying her top down each new node.
When the side nodes finally branch a new node they will then be tied down.

1499385675143-266584878.jpg
14993857586221179033712.jpg

cotton candy anybody?
man that's impressive and cool
@EvilScotsman lmao .. I picture u in the dale gribble get up .. (king of the hill) smoking while fumigating..
That's totally me. . . Straight gribble with the hat and cigs. Lol. Slightly paranoid too lol

Back