Indoor Ash-A-Ton and the hybrid Hempy bucket

Don't see many of those here any more. Not sure I have seen one yet this year.
farmers fields that grow wheat mate. my old man goes every year to get ladybugs for his greenhouse. comes back with literally a few hundred of them and only takes a couple hours : )

Don't see many of those here any more. Not sure I have seen one yet this year.
...and I doubt there will be many this year. Today it looks like summer and the next sunny day is beyond what the forcast can predict.

Currently using nasty chemicals. In a few days I'll hatch the last predator mites I have.

hey ash,that was some read mate. sorry to hear of your dramas. wee question for you. do you have air stones in the hybrid? looking at the first stages of your plants depression looked like one of mine last time. i tried absolutely everything and couldnt figure out what it was. eventually after many a sore head i decided it had to be lack of oxygen to the roots. chucked an airstone into the res and problem solved almost immediately. also make sure you clean those rockwools reeeaaallyy well before using them. ph jumps up if you dont

hey ash,that was some read mate. sorry to hear of your dramas. wee question for you. do you have air stones in the hybrid? looking at the first stages of your plants depression looked like one of mine last time. i tried absolutely everything and couldnt figure out what it was. eventually after many a sore head i decided it had to be lack of oxygen to the roots. chucked an airstone into the res and problem solved almost immediately. also make sure you clean those rockwools reeeaaallyy well before using them. ph jumps up if you dont
Yup. Everything has air. After adding more. Pretty sure that was 70% of my issue.

Soaked the cubes in 6.0 great white and a root booster.
Same with me grow stones.

...and I doubt there will be many this year. Today it looks like summer and the next sunny day is beyond what the forcast can predict.

Currently using nasty chemicals. In a few days I'll hatch the last predator mites I have.
I read some shit about using a garlic spray for pest control... may be worth the shot? or are you in flower?

I no I had a bug problem last year and I used like a peper sauce spray.. never came back lmao bunn up they ass

I read some shit about using a garlic spray for pest control... may be worth the shot? or are you in flower?
Full flower lol. But after clean. Up and tent getting taken down. The drain flies have took off for the most part

I bought some lady bugs myself after what I went through last year. I hate bugs, except the good ones! :peace:

I no I had a bug problem last year and I used like a peper sauce spray.. never came back lmao bunn up they ass
It's the necrotic fungus Botrytis cinera - it kills the flower from the center and eats the dead flower. If you have no suspicions, you won't see it before it's way too late.
Last year all my White Widow trees were eaten.

I use hardcore pesticides for agriculture.

It's the necrotic fungus Botrytis cinera - it kills the flower from the center and eats the dead flower. If you have no suspicions, you won't see it before it's way too late.
Last year all my White Widow trees were eaten.

I use hardcore pesticides for agriculture.
just realized who this was...
"the DR." spittin' that Latin game huh.. how's things in lab? was it you who was writing the book?
necrotic meaning it'll kills ya.. sooooo
do you grow fruits and stuff too? could be patient zero right there

Back