Day 69 Mephisto ManBearAlienPig, Seed Stockers Northernlights and Sweet Seeds Trainwreck. Then day 51 Fastbuds Tangie.
77aa8fa4c6b18af4a606eae649497514.jpg
4f452a9c1eda75a2d532d7a37fd5e2b0.jpg
85eaae6d3fa0c932b3f874a23d2f809a.jpg
62077c124c17f6f082173031b6b1dde9.jpg
0b07fbfc24b87966f26d66bc8af8975c.jpg
7ec970cdefbcd3e07089252fde2d8309.jpg

I have just started using MC this grow. So far I do not see any "particles" floating. There is always some water left in the bottom of rez when I change out. I put a new rez in and take the "used" rez and dump the left over in toilet. The bottom is ever so lighted "coating". But no particulates. Strand daze indeed.
I'm using dutchpro, I am adding a sub pump to res and that will be on a timer to hopefully keep things mixed up..I notice the separation from one product more then the other's(multi-total) and not really sure why... :pop::bong::doc3:

I had make few purchases yesterday, My recycler died just my luck thats how this entire grow been for me since the start, one thing after another....I also had get gal of ph up and this sub pump.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Uniclife-8...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Last edited:
I stir my res 2 times a day not that it makes any difference but I do and have since I've had my setup, when Ive only had one stinky res and after I cleaned it for the next fill it didn't smell and I've also not noticed any setimsent in bottom only like a fish tank film at times on top the water✌️

I stir my res 2 times a day not that it makes any difference but I do and have since I've had my setup, when Ive only had one stinky res and after I cleaned it for the next fill it didn't smell and I've also not noticed any setimsent in bottom only like a fish tank film at times on top the water✌️
yeah i getting a film on the top also... and clearly sediment I'm gonna photo that when i empty res in a bit and the autopot trays I'm use white paper towel to show just how nasty it is and how much is there...I'm forever mixing but that don't seem to help....:shrug: sediment also slowing flow to autopot from res so I think filter could possibly be getting clogged from the amount of sediment, if it was just a tiny bit I wouldn't even be mentioning but it's not tiny amounts...I'm go take care of this now, so I can get some photo's up of this annoying issue... ;)

Last edited:
I was wondering about sediment on bottom of res. If i leave my gallon of mixed nutes overnight they get shit on bottom and i have to mix again. I gonna have to watch this thread as i was thinking about getting a 2 pot system. Tired of mixing every 2-3 days

either use up the solution in the res or dump it. Clean the res with a bleach solution and ad fresh solution. If the res has set for any amount of time, even dry and empty it needs to be disinfected, even when new. Nothing else makes sense when therew are those of us without this problem. The small amount of sediment is not an issue. My last grow I never cleaned the system at all during the grow, no line flushing or changing, nothing. And I've not had a problem with scum/algae, but I clean and disinfect the res, lines and trays the day I start the res.

either use up the solution in the res or dump it. Clean the res with a bleach solution and ad fresh solution. If the res has set for any amount of time, even dry and empty it needs to be disinfected, even when new. Nothing else makes sense when therew are those of us without this problem. The small amount of sediment is not an issue. My last grow I never cleaned the system at all during the grow, no line flushing or changing, nothing. And I've not had a problem with scum/algae, but I clean and disinfect the res, lines and trays the day I start the res.

I will be wrapping up my first autopot grow in the next few weeks and I plan to bleach everything before I start up again. It’s good advice.

Back