Hey Guy's here are the updated photo's I said I would get up.. Everything is looking decent so far we all know I had numerous set-backs since the start of this so am surprised everything doing as well as it is...Enjoy!
IMG_7695.JPG
IMG_7696.JPG
IMG_7698.JPG
IMG_7699.JPG
IMG_7700.JPG
IMG_7702.JPG
IMG_7704.JPG
IMG_7709.JPG
IMG_7710.JPG
IMG_7711.JPG
IMG_7712.JPG
IMG_7719.JPG

Hey Guy's here are the updated photo's I said I would get up.. Everything is looking decent so far we all know I had numerous set-backs since the start of this so am surprised everything doing as well as it is...Enjoy!
View attachment 967401 View attachment 967402 View attachment 967403 View attachment 967404 View attachment 967405 View attachment 967406 View attachment 967407 View attachment 967408 View attachment 967410 View attachment 967411 View attachment 967412 View attachment 967413
What size is the tent

Even the little one is picking up steam!
Tomorrow, I'm dumping res there's maybe a gal & half in there but I want make some changes to the feed and I will also empty the pot trays so once i get my new feed mixed up & open the valve it will go to them right away.. I have a sub pump coming for my res probably Thursday or Friday That should hopefully keep things mixing up well...I'm getting separation & settling after nutrients are mixed and problem is they not actually sitting long since I need to constantly adjust ph.. We'll see how things go..:thumbsup::smokeout:

Also it's running very very slow to the pots, so am wondering if sediment clogged my filter...:shrug: Find out tomorrow..

I have seen this also with just megacrop. Didn’t seem to hurt anything other than my brain :shrug:

But then there’s the folks who say it doesn’t happen to them. My head hurts.
I have just started using MC this grow. So far I do not see any "particles" floating. There is always some water left in the bottom of rez when I change out. I put a new rez in and take the "used" rez and dump the left over in toilet. The bottom is ever so lighted "coating". But no particulates. Strand daze indeed.

Back