20181029_193640.jpg
six shooter
20181029_193646.jpg

Fantasmo Express

20181029_193659.jpg

Six shooter main filling out
20181029_193707.jpg

Fantasmo Express main

If your going to use a pump, put it on a digital timer set to 5 minutes on once per hour. Otherwise you build up heat in the res and you know where that goes.. Also, I've yet to see someone run an airstone in an auto pot res and not have PH issues. It not the same as hydro. If the res bothers you, get a paint stirrer for your cordless drill and give it a good stir every day or so. I stir once a week and I've had no problems. Nor have I since I began using auto pots three years ago and stirring is something I only recently do to be sure I keep the megacrop in suspension. I've never found algae in my res when cleaning them between grows, no signs of bacteria. And I use to use Seagrow, which is mostly organic.
thanks man Thats a good idea, I don't want run it constantly but I would like to keep my nutrients mixed well I can see separation in the autopot trays..I know for sure I'm mixing it very well...and with the ph fluctuations I already get I doubt it will make things worse...It could stabilize it for me...

If you and @Ash-a-Ton are talking about keeping the res stirred use a small pump. A bout 10 bucks on amazon just drop it in. It stir but doesn’t aireate.
Have a link for that willie? That could be just what i'm looking for.:thumbsup: I do mix it very well but it does separate after sitting and I don't really like that...

Have a link for that willie? That could be just what i'm looking for.:thumbsup: I do mix it very well but it does separate after sitting and I don't really like that...
Nothing special, went to Amazon and asked for a small submersible.
Amazon product

Back