What I love about the packs besides the obvious part of humidity control for curing my meds is the packs seem to be totally reusable. I've had a couple dry out on me after prolonged use. I keep an air tight container with a dish of distilled water in it and drop the packs in that and within a couple of days they are all back to original shape and feel. I'm assuming this is what everyone does and there isn't any harm in it. And I I'm presuming (again) that storing unused packs this way is OK too. I have about 20 8g packs that I'm not using now that I store this way.

And I recommend buying them in bulk packs, like off Amazon. Best prices I have found in Canada are on Amazon.ca.

After the Brown bag I put mine in jars and drop one of these in there and I'm done I only burp the first Day Now I'm kinda a Noob but so far no issues and I just opened a jar that was over 5 months and still to me is just Fresh as what is in these picks this jar is two weeks old✌️
And welcome to AFN!!!
IMG_20180814_162253.jpg
IMG_20180814_162202.jpg

After the Brown bag I put mine in jars and drop one of these in there and I'm done I only burp the first Day Now I'm kinda a Noob but so far no issues and I just opened a jar that was over 5 months and still to me is just Fresh as what is in these picks this jar is two weeks old✌️
And welcome to AFN!!! View attachment 941391 View attachment 941392
Nice looking bud my friend!! Yes, this product has definitely added value to my life. Cheers!

So i can dry my bud and toss it in a jar, add one of these packets and i dont ever have to burp while curing?
@Boveda
Exactly. The reason we burped was to release moisture. With Boveda, the moisture is absorbed by osmosis into the pack. Conversely if the bud is dry, it will exude moisture into the bud. Let me know how it turns out :)

Exactly. The reason we burped was to release moisture. With Boveda, the moisture is absorbed by osmosis into the pack. Conversely if the bud is dry, it will exude moisture into the bud. Let me know how it turns out :)

That technology is so awesome. I would bet everyone is using it these days. Nice of you to post up man.

Back