No you didn't.... I thought I was the only one who remembered Thai sticks... Well, Maybe @Nosias was there too, how about it Bro?
Looked like an incense stick with little bud pieces wrapped with cannabis "bark" thread strips then dipped.
Holy Shit, FlashBack time!!!

Yes, Thai sticks were all of the talk. I only had them once and I do not recall any thing the dipping. Then again ......

No you didn't.... I thought I was the only one who remembered Thai sticks... Well, Maybe @Nosias was there too, how about it Bro?
Looked like an incense stick with little bud pieces wrapped with cannabis "bark" thread strips then dipped.
Holy Shit, FlashBack time!!!

Welcome to AFN, Boveda! I think it's time to order some product, consensus seems to be 62% is best for over-dried bud while 58% would be better for freshly cured bud and long term storage? Also, haven't looked at your website yet so forgive me if this is documented elsewhere, what sizes of packs are recommended for what volume of container? Is there a reference or guideline for that?

When it comes to RH, it's personal preference because Rh can change vastly from even home to home. I love 62's and use them for both curing and storing while a friend only uses the 58's. Here's a nice reference for you. Cheers!
-Dianna

Attachments

• USES.png
    USES.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 372
Thai sticks are a wee bit before my time, but my good friend who has been toking for 50 years remembers them well!! He agrees that many of todays strains, pound the piss of old school weed, it was just the era that was so awesome!

Thai sticks are a wee bit before my time, but my good friend who has been toking for 50 years remembers them well!! He agrees that many of todays strains, pound the piss of old school weed, it was just the era that was so awesome!

Yeah, that's generally true... I've always been an "easy high", the old Colombian redbud / goldbud days it was three tokes and done for me, right where I needed to be. These days it's about the same except I find it much easier to smoke too much today, then I'm down for the count. But one exception to pounding the piss out of the old school weed … the treated / dipped stuff. Thai sticks were known to be dipped in a mild opium solution, and some Napalese or Lebanese hash bricks were opiated. That shit had no comparison in today's world. Like the time I was at Woodstock and got Grace Slick and Janis Joplin to go back to my RV with me. Thought I was in for a good time but I couldn't pull the two of them apart, so I just squeezed in between them.
Yeah, that stuff would make you hallucinate.:dizzy::hump: but that's my story & I'm sticking to it.

Thai sticks were known to be dipped in a mild opium solution, and some Napalese or Lebanese hash bricks were opiated.

Hahaha...yep my friend had a buddy over and they were talking and they were both talking about exactly that. Especially the opium hash. Wow, thats an amazing story man!! No wonder your username is old school player!!!! Grace was hot back in the day for sure!!

Yeah, that's generally true... I've always been an "easy high", the old Colombian redbud / goldbud days it was three tokes and done for me, right where I needed to be. These days it's about the same except I find it much easier to smoke too much today, then I'm down for the count. But one exception to pounding the piss out of the old school weed … the treated / dipped stuff. Thai sticks were known to be dipped in a mild opium solution, and some Napalese or Lebanese hash bricks were opiated. That shit had no comparison in today's world. Like the time I was at Woodstock and got Grace Slick and Janis Joplin to go back to my RV with me. Thought I was in for a good time but I couldn't pull the two of them apart, so I just squeezed in between them.
Yeah, that stuff would make you hallucinate.:dizzy::hump: but that's my story & I'm sticking to it.
I was lucky enough to get in on some Nepalese Finger one time.....MAN I was trippin...a little red bouncing ball was leading me as I walked home.

I find the boveda maintains rh levels rather than adjusting them drastically, if your bud is too damp still, the boveda won't cope. IMO
Yeaaaah buddy! When using boveda packs to cure in a mason jar do you still need to burp them occasionally or just put it in and let it do its thing??

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back