Harvest & Curing How Grove Bags Work

Dope to see you on a forum @Grove Bags! Completed my first grow and harvest end of 2021, hadn’t thought out the dry and cure stages but someone mentioned your bags on a forum and I gave em a go. Was my first time so I can’t say “oh these beat the old glass jar days”, but for a new grower it made things really easy using the instructions in your pamphlet! :toke:

I had no setup for the ideal drying/curing but not a crazy environment that I couldn’t do a decent attempt. I placed cheap hygrometers in each of three bags, after heat sealing (which was super simple btw) two maintained RH within the range on the bags (58-62%). The other was low (hovering around 51-52% RH) but stayed constant over the months after sealing…BUT, when I opened the bags the moisture content in the buds was perfect actually.

Cured my trim too and popped the bags in the freezer prior to ice water extraction…no issue putting the bags in the freezer overnight. Very little material stuck to the inside.

AC4609D3-E807-4295-A403-7243092F1030.jpeg

@Dell boy - if you heat seal you have to cut them open, so you wouldn’t be able to fully seal if reused. At $2-$5 a bag (depending on size…I think it’s $1 if you buy the 1/8 bags in 10+ quantity) for small scale home grow you get your money’s worth on the first go with it protecting your harvest from chop to time of enjoyment…just my 2 pennies at least:cheers:

Dope to see you on a forum @Grove Bags! Completed my first grow and harvest end of 2021, hadn’t thought out the dry and cure stages but someone mentioned your bags on a forum and I gave em a go. Was my first time so I can’t say “oh these beat the old glass jar days”, but for a new grower it made things really easy using the instructions in your pamphlet! :toke:

I had no setup for the ideal drying/curing but not a crazy environment that I couldn’t do a decent attempt. I placed cheap hygrometers in each of three bags, after heat sealing (which was super simple btw) two maintained RH within the range on the bags (58-62%). The other was low (hovering around 51-52% RH) but stayed constant over the months after sealing…BUT, when I opened the bags the moisture content in the buds was perfect actually.

Cured my trim too and popped the bags in the freezer prior to ice water extraction…no issue putting the bags in the freezer overnight. Very little material stuck to the inside.

View attachment 1415020

@Dell boy - if you heat seal you have to cut them open, so you wouldn’t be able to fully seal if reused. At $2-$5 a bag (depending on size…I think it’s $1 if you buy the 1/8 bags in 10+ quantity) for small scale home grow you get your money’s worth on the first go with it protecting your harvest from chop to time of enjoyment…just my 2 pennies at least:cheers:
Hello i just dont like plastic as its not biodegradable. very good idea tho :smoking:

Hello i just dont like plastic as its not biodegradable. very good idea tho :smoking:

Enough said and totally agree 100% :thumbsup: and having said that you’ve convinced me to try cleaning one and reuse for trim material next run.

Exactly what size are you looking for?
I would like to get 6 qtr, 6 1/2 lb, 4 1lb So I can try them and also determine what sizes work best.

We have plenty of customers that continually re use them. Please be careful to avoid cross contaminates and mold issues after cleaning.
Hi my Medical Cannabis comes in what I can only describe as Grovebags.. Noidecs T10:C10 Critical Mass CBD Medical Cannabis.

I always keep the bags with the hope of reusing them to save the planet…can You confirm if there a Grovebags production? Thanks

here you go I added a photo below, the certainly don’t feel like a Mylar bag, feels more like a breathable material.
Thanks looking forward to hearing from you.

D2E190A2-F829-4033-8620-1BDBB6253BD7.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi my Medical Cannabis comes in what I can only describe as Grovebags.. Noidecs T10:C10 Critical Mass CBD Medical Cannabis.

I always keep the bags with the hope of reusing them to save the planet…can You confirm if there a Grovebags production? Thanks

here you go I added a photo below, the certainly don’t feel like a Mylar bag, feels more like a breathable material.
Thanks looking forward to hearing from you.

View attachment 1416434
That is not a Grove Bag.

Back