Harvest & Curing How Grove Bags Work

To rehydrate without effecting the terpene profile try to take some un dried sugar and fan leaves and put them in there.
I like to use a small piece of orange peel or a banana stem to put some moisture back into over dry bud, and I would offer that for anyone like myself that won't have any green leaves on hand by the time their bud has gotten that dry, unless the dry bud is from some previous season and you use leaves from your current grow which seems like it could affect taste and aroma. I'm looking forward to trying Grove bags, they sound great and the people using them seem to really like them.

Hi - I have some of these and am getting ready to use them. Do I leave any air in the bag before sealing them? Do I vacuum the air out before seal?

I force the air out of my bags before sealing. Have I been doing it wrong? Why leave the air in?
You can force the air out however the bags basically breath to generate the microclimate so when the air is pushed out it will slow the process for regulating humidity. That being said you should have good results either way but we recommend leaving some air in the bag.

You can force the air out however the bags basically breath to generate the microclimate so when the air is pushed out it will slow the process for regulating humidity. That being said you should have good results either way but we recommend leaving some air in the bag.
I have a harvest coming up. I will leave the air in and compare results. I like the bags very much so far.

I wondering if you wil have 1/2 lb bags in stock. That would be the size I am after. I think every time I have looked into buying them you don't have the size I want in stock.

I wondering if you wil have 1/2 lb bags in stock. That would be the size I am after. I think every time I have looked into buying them you don't have the size I want in stock.
We have the 1/2lb window bags in stock. the all-black ones are on back order for the next few weeks.

Back